Subject: Bug#1197: Multihead fullscreen not working with TCE client in displaymanager mode

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:38:28 +0200

Am 26.07.2017 um 11:26 schrieb Ulrich Sibiller:
> While you are right in principle you need to consider what complicates
> the issue here: Walid is using nx-libs 3.5.99.x. So have you tested
> with them, too? If we knew if XINERAMA it is working  properly even
> with beta nx-libs this would definitely help!

No, we haven't tested that combination, as our customer runs the stable
release.  But: Our images are available to everyone and known to work
against stable, so those should be the starting point for all tests.

If/Once these images play nice with 3.5.99.x, we can start taking a look
at why forks/homegrown scripts don't work.  Until then, it's a
wild-goose chase.

-Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243