Subject: Bug#1190: BlackScreen / Keyboard-loss or losing window-decoration after resuming x-2gosession

From: Frank Freese <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 23:03:27 +0200

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.0.11-0x2go1+git20161117.736+8.baikal.1

Resuming a session on Debian 9 xfce, lxde or any other gui is buggy.
Mostly I get a black screen, sometimes one window is left open on the
black screen (without an decoration, mouse works - keyboard not). So
session-resume does not work with win10- or debian-clients... Not only
on bakal but also on stable or nightly builds of x2go.

Bugfix for me: As long as I am seperatly logged into the server (via
rlogin), session resuming works fine. After logout from rlogin-session
the x2go-session-resume is broken.
Bugfix 2: rlogin localhost within x2go-session also keeps session-resume ok...

Any hints?

Brgds

Frank Freese

[email-masked]

VERTRAULICHKEITSHINWEIS

Diese Nachricht und jeder übermittelte Anhang beinhaltet vertrauliche
Informationen und ist nur für die Personen oder das Unternehmen
bestimmt, an welche sie tatsächlich gerichtet ist. Sollten Sie nicht
der Bestimmungsempfänger sein, weisen wir Sie darauf hin, dass die
Verbreitung, das (auch teilweise) Kopieren sowie der Gebrauch der
empfangenen E-Mail und der darin enthaltenen Informationen verboten
ist und gegebenenfalls Schadensersatzpflichten auslösen kann. Sollten
Sie diese Nachricht aufgrund eines Übermittlungsfehlers erhalten
haben, bitten wir Sie, den Sender unverzüglich hiervon in Kenntnis zu
setzen.

PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged and except from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copy of this communication is stricly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately return the original message to us at the above address.
Thank you.