Subject: crucial packages missing in opensuse repo

From: Alberto Bursi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 15:40:51 +0000

Package: python-x2go x2goclient
Version: not-relevant

The x2go repo of opensuse leap (version 42.1 and 42.2) lacks very important packages
like python-x2go (pyhoca GUI/CLI can't work without) or x2goclient
So it's basically impossible to install a client application without using OBS (Opensuse's third party repo).
See here:
http://packages.x2go.org/opensuse/42.2/main/x86_64/

It seems in your repo for opensuse 13.2 these packages exist.
http://packages.x2go.org/opensuse/13.2/main/x86_64/

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2024 20:21:33 +0000

Control: close -1

> http://packages.x2go.org/opensuse/13.2/main/x86_64/

This has been resolved by now. We actively provide nightly builds for  
openSUSE Leap 15.x (+/- latest) and openSUSE tumbleweed.

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de