Subject: nxagent 3.6 and KDE4 causes X2Go Client for Windows's session window to "jump" up and down

From: Mike DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 12:15:06 -0400

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.1.0.0

Note: It is unclear whether this is a bug in nx-libs or x2goclient/VcXsrv

Note: This bug does not occur with nxagent 3.5 (& x2goserver 4.0.1.20-1.el7
from EPEL)

Note: This bug does not occur for Linux clients.

Steps:
1. Start a KDE4 session in windowed mode.
2. Maximize the session.
3. Observe that the session window "jumps" up and down by tens of pixels.
This happens repeatedly and very quickly. It has the appearance of it
flickering almost. It makes it largely unusable.

Note: This seems to go away on its own after seconds on my Windows 10
client, but it lasted indefinitely on my Windows 7 client.

Server: CentOS 7.3 with KDE4 & x2goserver 4.1.0.0 nightly & nx-libs
3.5.99.7 (from copr repo mikedep333/nx-libs-3.6)
Client 1: Windows 7 x64 SP1 with X2Go Client 4.1.0.0-2017.03.11
Client 2 Configuration 1: Windows 10 1703 x64 with X2Go Client
4.1.0.0-2017.03.11 (This has nx-libs 3.5.0.32)
Client 2 Configuration 2: Windows 10 1703 x64 with X2Go Client
4.1.0.0-2017.03.11 & VcXsrv 1.19.2.0 (I replaced the VcXsrv subfolder)
 (This has nx-libs 3.5.0.32)