Subject: UAC

From: "Jochem Kuijpers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 13:45:17 +0200

I've got the same ussiue with multiple versions of x2go client. Finnaly
figured it out, turns out this happens when UAC (User Account Control
settings) in windows is set to "Never notify". Changed the setting back to
the default setting and it's working again.

--

Jochem Kuijpers

Jochem Kuijpers Advies en Dienstverlening 

Rijnstraat 23 

5463JG Veghel

Tel: 0413-712900

GSM: 06-51017812

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

KvK: 17249591

BTW: NL150943787B01

Op alle opdrachten zijn onze algemene voorwaarden van toepassing.

Deze worden u op verzoek toegestuurd of kunt u
<http://www.kuijpersadvies.nl/downloads/Algemene%20Voorwaarden%20Jochem%20Ku
ijpers%20Advies%20en%20Dienstverlening.pdf> hier downloaden.