Subject: x2goagent nightly build for Fedora 25 is not signed

From: Mike DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 10:55:10 -0400

Package: nx-libs
Version: 3.5.0.33

When I attempt to update to X2Go nightly builds on Fedora via these
instructions:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:repositories:fedora
(Last updated 2016-11-01)

I receive this error:
Error: Package x2goagent-3.5.0.33-0.0x2go1.0.git20170309.756.heuler.fc25.x86_64.rpm
is not signed

I worked around this by passing --nogpgcheck:
sudo dnf update --nogpgcheck

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:42:12 +0200

Control: reassign -1 packages.x2go.org
Control: retitle -1 some RPMs do not get GPG-signed correctly

> sudo dnf update --nogpgcheck

Something odd is happening here. Rebuilding the package made that problem go
away (i.e., all RPMs were correctly GPG-signed in the subsequent run.)

I had hoped that this problem would just be a temporary one and fix itself, but
I guess I was wrong, since it cropped back up yesterday for Fedora 23 packages
instead.

Our rpmsign script seems to just abort at random times and not process further
files any longer. Worse, it doesn't even produce an error message in that case
so I have no idea what might be wrong.

I will:
  - convert the current rpmsign-unattended calls to a shell loop so that at
    most one file is processed at once (which means that even if signing one
    file fails, the others will still be signed and to circumvent command line
    length problems)
  - add the -v parameter to rpmsign to hopefully get a clue of why this is
    happening if it crops up again

Not exactly a fix, but maybe I'll get some better understanding of what's
actually happening this way.

Mihai