Subject: X2GoClient in combination with external X server breaks Published Application Mode

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 15:48:20 +0100

package: x2goclient
version: 4.1.0.0

Hi,

This has been noted during the debugging of
http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=723.

When running in PubApp mode, with the internal X server, VcXsrv is being
called with these parameters:
-multiwindow -notrayicon -clipboard :0

While when running in PubApp mode with an external X server ...
First, you notice there's no setup option for that mode.
Second, it seems to use the one for Windowed Mode (topmost entry) instead:
-screen 0 %wx%h -notrayicon -clipboard :0

Which of course breaks PubApps in horrible ways.

It should probably use the value we offer as default for SingleApp mode
(third entry from the top) as well, because it matches what's being used
in "internal X" mode.

Of course, if X2GoClient treats PubApp and SingleApp mode differently
internally, then we should provide an extra option for PubApp mode in
the GUI, above or below the one for SingleApp mode.

-Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243