Subject: debbugs still produces weird mails of the form <package-name>@

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 09:45:57 +0100

Package: bugs.x2go.org
Severity: important

See undeliv mail report below...

Mike

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von [email-masked] -----
      Datum: Fri,  1 Feb 2013 09:40:04 +0100 (CET)
        Von: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
    Betreff: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
         An: [email-masked]

This is the mail system at host ymir.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                    The mail system

<nx-libs@>: bad address syntax

<x2goserver@>: bad address syntax

----- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht -----

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Subject: Processed: your mail
From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
To: [email-masked] (Mike Gabriel)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 08:40:04 +0000

Processing commands for [email-masked]:

> reassign #113 nx-libs
Bug #113 [x2goserver] X11TransWritev in libNX_X11.so.6 causes VLC crash
Bug reassigned from package 'x2goserver' to 'nx-libs'.
No longer marked as found in versions 4.0.0.0-0~640~precise1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #113 to the same values previously set
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Please contact me if you need assistance.
-- 
113: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=113
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:29:57 +0000

Control: close -1

Hi,

> ----- Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht -----

The issue has been solved.

Bug reported to debbugs upstream [1] and fix committed on the x2gobugs  
branch [2].

Mike

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=815342
[2]  
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=debbugs.git;a=commitdiff;h=448e59509e5040429a88b55bfd78e73ff05e332c;hp=0acf95940a48cb3a0944a6219ce93254b178c26c
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/mailxchange/kronolith/fb.php?u=m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de