Subject: X2Go/NX and vlc

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 21:38:06 +0000

Control: tag -1 moreinfo

Hi Rob,

you reported #113 on X2Go BTS [1].

I have just now successfully played a video with VLC and have not  
received an error as you reported in #113.

Can you please test with latest NX from our nightly builds [2] and  
report back if the issue still exists for you? Thanks.

Thanks,
Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/113
[2] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:nightly-builds
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb