Subject: Bug#1128: SSH daemon failed to open its public host key.

From: Kalle Tuulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:32:51 +0200

Package: X2Go Windows Client
Version:

1. The steps you took to produce the bug
When I opened X2Go connection to Linux host, I got following error message:

2. Any exact error messages
---8<---8<---
SSH daemon failed to open its public host key.

You have enabled Remote Printing or File Sharing. These features require 
a running and functioning SSH server on your computer. Printing and File 
Sharing will be disabled for this session.

The SSH server is currently not configured properly.
....
---8<---8<---

3. What you expected to happen
The connection should have worked flawlessly.

4. What actually happened
Error message was given.

Information:
1. The client machine's OS (e.g., “Windows 7 64-bit SP1” or “Ubuntu 
12.04 32-bit”)
Windows 10 64-bit

2. The client machine's version of X2GoClient, PyHoca-GUI or Pyhoca-CLI
4.0.5.2

3. Any relevant session settings in X2GoClient, PyHoca-GUI or Pyhoca-CLI
No settings were changed from defaults. Permissions were given for 
Windows Firewall.

4. The server's OS
Ubuntu 16.10.1 64-bit

5. The server's version of the x2goserver package
4.0.1.20-0~1125~ubuntu16.10.1

6- The server's version of the x2goserver-xsession package
4.0.1.20-0~1125~ubuntu16.10.1

7. The server's version of the nxagent package
2:3.5.0.32-0~668~ubuntu16.10.1

8. The server's version of any other relevant packages (e.g., if the bug 
as about MATE integration, the version of x2gomatebindings)
N/A

9. Any relevant settings in X2GoServer (that you changed from the defaults)
None. X2GoServer was installed through PPA.