Subject: Bug#1128: SSH daemon failed to open its public host key.

From: Kalle Tuulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:32:51 +0200

Package: X2Go Windows Client
Version:

1. The steps you took to produce the bug
When I opened X2Go connection to Linux host, I got following error message:

2. Any exact error messages
---8<---8<---
SSH daemon failed to open its public host key.

You have enabled Remote Printing or File Sharing. These features require 
a running and functioning SSH server on your computer. Printing and File 
Sharing will be disabled for this session.

The SSH server is currently not configured properly.
....
---8<---8<---

3. What you expected to happen
The connection should have worked flawlessly.

4. What actually happened
Error message was given.

Information:
1. The client machine's OS (e.g., “Windows 7 64-bit SP1” or “Ubuntu 
12.04 32-bit”)
Windows 10 64-bit

2. The client machine's version of X2GoClient, PyHoca-GUI or Pyhoca-CLI
4.0.5.2

3. Any relevant session settings in X2GoClient, PyHoca-GUI or Pyhoca-CLI
No settings were changed from defaults. Permissions were given for 
Windows Firewall.

4. The server's OS
Ubuntu 16.10.1 64-bit

5. The server's version of the x2goserver package
4.0.1.20-0~1125~ubuntu16.10.1

6- The server's version of the x2goserver-xsession package
4.0.1.20-0~1125~ubuntu16.10.1

7. The server's version of the nxagent package
2:3.5.0.32-0~668~ubuntu16.10.1

8. The server's version of any other relevant packages (e.g., if the bug 
as about MATE integration, the version of x2gomatebindings)
N/A

9. Any relevant settings in X2GoServer (that you changed from the defaults)
None. X2GoServer was installed through PPA.

---

From: "Sebastian T." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 18:22:50 +0100

duplicate of http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1105 ?

Dnia wtorek, 20 grudnia 2016 12:32:51 CET Kalle Tuulos pisze:
> _______________________________________________
> x2go-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 15:57:35 +0100

Control: reassign -1 x2goclient 4.0.5.2
Control: tag -1 build-win32
Control: forcemerge -1 1110
Control: forcemerge -1 1105

> duplicate of http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1105 ?

Yeah, probably. And while we're at it, merge it with the other list as well. I
guess it's all the same problem, only manifesting differently.

Mihai

---

From: Jean Balouka Donne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 10:22:39 +0100

Gorące pozdrowienia!

Wcześniej ci pisałem, ale szkoda, że moje e-maile nie zostały do ciebie
dostarczone; niemniej jednak przesyłam to jeszcze raz poniżej.

Jestem adwokatem Jean Balouka Donne oraz prawnikiem i głównym adwokatem
pracującym w obszarach podlegających jurysdykcji sądu rodzinnego.

Zwracam się o zgodę na przedstawienie cię jako najbliższego krewnego mojemu
zmarłemu klientowi, pochodzącemu z twojego kraju, któremu pomogłem w
dokonaniu lokaty inwestycyjnej o wartości (9 735 000,00 mln USD) w firmie
finansowej.

Poinformowałem firmę finansową o jego przekazaniu wraz z rodziną w drodze
do pobliskiego kraju i polecono mi przedstawić każdego dostępnego członka
jego rodziny lub bliskiego krewnego, aby otrzymać fundusze.

Moim powodem skontaktowania się z Tobą w tej sprawie jest to, że masz takie
samo nazwisko jak mój zmarły klient. I znowu nie ma zarejestrowanego
spadkobiercy w jego pliku konta w firmie finansowej.

Chcę, aby lewy fundusz został przekazany pod opiekę spadkobiercy jego
spadkobiercy, zanim zostanie skonfiskowany przez dyrektorów spółki
finansowej.

PROSZĘ WYSŁAĆ SWOJE INFORMACJE KONTAKTOWE NA MÓJ ADRES EMAIL

Z poważaniem,
Adwokat. Jean Balouka Donne.

---

From: Amelia Lucy Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 23:01:47 -1200

Dear,
I had sent you a letter but I don't think you received it. That's why
I am writing to you again.It is important you get back to me as soon
as you can.

Amelia Lucy Brown.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2025 12:18:48 +0000

Dear oil buyer, this is urgent information's of exported products for sale.
We have, Jet Fuel, EN590, LNG, LGP, D6, AGO and PMS available for sales in FOB/CIF Bases, same as well to other product on sales on CIF/FOB, mainly deliver in a timely manner for a ready company to purchase.

You can trust in Gazaqgaz to help you for any fuel inquiries.

Ruslan.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2025 12:18:53 +0000

Ruslan.

---

From: "ULYTAU OIL AND GAS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2026 08:17:10 -0800 (PST)

Sir/Madam,

We Ulytau Oil and Gas , is a distinguished mandate representing several major refineries in Kazakhstan, Poland and Russia. Our titleholder producer refineries are renowned for exporting high-quality petroleum derivatives globally. We are reaching out to explore potential business opportunities and establish a mutually beneficial partnership. Our refineries are equipped and ready to fulfill your purchase orders, delivering products to any safe world port on CIF and FOB transaction terms.

We take pride in offering a diverse range of premium products, including: Fuel A1, Aviation Jet, Low Sulfur Diesel EN590 D2, Gasoline, Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Virgin Fuel Oil D6, EN590, Petroleum Coke, FUEL OIL

etc. (All these and more are currently available).

For your convenience, we can attach our detailed Soft Corporate Offer (SCO) if you request. If any of the listed products align with your current requirements or if you have specific inquiries, we invite you to express your interest by replying to this email.

Our team is committed to providing timely and efficient responses to ensure a smooth and transparent collaboration. We are sure that our products will meet and exceed your expectations, contributing to the success of your operations.

Thank you for considering Ulytau Oil and Gas as your trusted partner. We look forward to the possibility of working together and building a long-lasting, successful business relationship.

Warm Regards,

Kimurov Ramil Rashidovich

Sales & Export Director

WhatsApp: +1 (656) 203-1265

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

ULYTAU OIL AND GAS

Principal Mandate to End-Seller

Note: If you have received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, It is simply because your ISP has introduced restrictions. We ask that you treat it as important.

---

From: "ULYTAU OIL AND GAS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2026 08:17:23 -0800 (PST)

Sir/Madam,

Warm Regards,

Sales & Export Director

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

ULYTAU OIL AND GAS