Subject: Bug#1128: SSH daemon failed to open its public host key.

From: Kalle Tuulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:32:51 +0200

Package: X2Go Windows Client
Version:

1. The steps you took to produce the bug
When I opened X2Go connection to Linux host, I got following error message:

2. Any exact error messages
---8<---8<---
SSH daemon failed to open its public host key.

You have enabled Remote Printing or File Sharing. These features require 
a running and functioning SSH server on your computer. Printing and File 
Sharing will be disabled for this session.

The SSH server is currently not configured properly.
....
---8<---8<---

3. What you expected to happen
The connection should have worked flawlessly.

4. What actually happened
Error message was given.

Information:
1. The client machine's OS (e.g., “Windows 7 64-bit SP1” or “Ubuntu 
12.04 32-bit”)
Windows 10 64-bit

2. The client machine's version of X2GoClient, PyHoca-GUI or Pyhoca-CLI
4.0.5.2

3. Any relevant session settings in X2GoClient, PyHoca-GUI or Pyhoca-CLI
No settings were changed from defaults. Permissions were given for 
Windows Firewall.

4. The server's OS
Ubuntu 16.10.1 64-bit

5. The server's version of the x2goserver package
4.0.1.20-0~1125~ubuntu16.10.1

6- The server's version of the x2goserver-xsession package
4.0.1.20-0~1125~ubuntu16.10.1

7. The server's version of the nxagent package
2:3.5.0.32-0~668~ubuntu16.10.1

8. The server's version of any other relevant packages (e.g., if the bug 
as about MATE integration, the version of x2gomatebindings)
N/A

9. Any relevant settings in X2GoServer (that you changed from the defaults)
None. X2GoServer was installed through PPA.

---

From: "Sebastian T." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 18:22:50 +0100

duplicate of http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1105 ?

Dnia wtorek, 20 grudnia 2016 12:32:51 CET Kalle Tuulos pisze:
> _______________________________________________
> x2go-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.x2go.org/listinfo/x2go-dev

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 15:57:35 +0100

Control: reassign -1 x2goclient 4.0.5.2
Control: tag -1 build-win32
Control: forcemerge -1 1110
Control: forcemerge -1 1105

> duplicate of http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1105 ?

Yeah, probably. And while we're at it, merge it with the other list as well. I
guess it's all the same problem, only manifesting differently.

Mihai

---

From: Jean Balouka Donne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 10:22:39 +0100

Gorące pozdrowienia!

Wcześniej ci pisałem, ale szkoda, że moje e-maile nie zostały do ciebie
dostarczone; niemniej jednak przesyłam to jeszcze raz poniżej.

Jestem adwokatem Jean Balouka Donne oraz prawnikiem i głównym adwokatem
pracującym w obszarach podlegających jurysdykcji sądu rodzinnego.

Zwracam się o zgodę na przedstawienie cię jako najbliższego krewnego mojemu
zmarłemu klientowi, pochodzącemu z twojego kraju, któremu pomogłem w
dokonaniu lokaty inwestycyjnej o wartości (9 735 000,00 mln USD) w firmie
finansowej.

Poinformowałem firmę finansową o jego przekazaniu wraz z rodziną w drodze
do pobliskiego kraju i polecono mi przedstawić każdego dostępnego członka
jego rodziny lub bliskiego krewnego, aby otrzymać fundusze.

Moim powodem skontaktowania się z Tobą w tej sprawie jest to, że masz takie
samo nazwisko jak mój zmarły klient. I znowu nie ma zarejestrowanego
spadkobiercy w jego pliku konta w firmie finansowej.

Chcę, aby lewy fundusz został przekazany pod opiekę spadkobiercy jego
spadkobiercy, zanim zostanie skonfiskowany przez dyrektorów spółki
finansowej.

PROSZĘ WYSŁAĆ SWOJE INFORMACJE KONTAKTOWE NA MÓJ ADRES EMAIL

Z poważaniem,
Adwokat. Jean Balouka Donne.

---

From: Amelia Lucy Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 23:01:47 -1200

Dear,
I had sent you a letter but I don't think you received it. That's why
I am writing to you again.It is important you get back to me as soon
as you can.

Amelia Lucy Brown.