From: mr ayoub <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 14:07:52 -0800

am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today... i was
deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i
search for help from different corners but to no avail... i see people
around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man
on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and
i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep
repeating what he said to me.

" if you want to get rich quick and be famous"
you need to cross your heart and do what
is in your mind

so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told
my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my
suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email
address of this great fraternity( [email-masked]) so we
decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do
and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest... so this
initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us
$2 million to start up our lives.... and now am testifying that if in
any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for
you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they
instructed them to do okay so email them now at (
[email-masked])  web site is
http://houseofilluminatit.wix.com/mrayoub