Subject: pyhoca-gui altgr defunct

From: Pär Larsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:25:19 +0100

Package: PyHoca-GUI

Version: 0.5.0.4-20150125_win32

PyHoca-GUI does not send AltGr to the server (Swedish keyboard layout.
keyboard model: pc105 , layout: se , variant: se). This causes some
inconvenience since I cannot enter characters such as {}[]\ .

---

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 19:47:09 +0100

> inconvenience since I cannot enter characters such as {}[]\ .

I'm using a German keyboard layout rather than a Swedish one, but we too
have an AltGr key on there.  In some cases (not even related to X2Go per
se), when AltGr wouldn't work, I was able to work around it by pushing
Ctrl + Alt on the left side of the keyboard simultaneously, along with
the key that I originally wanted to push with AltGr.

Maybe this works as a workaround for you?  I guess it can't hurt to give
it a try until we hear from the PyHoCa-GUI maintainer.

-Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243