Subject: Bug#1125: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1125: Bug#1125: Remote printing not working in Debian Jessie

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 12:30:10 +0100

Am 21.12.2016 um 12:00 schrieb JR:

> I tried the options discussed without success.
> It is strange, perhaps this Windows XP has a problem.
> So I can I will test different scenarios and I will notify the results.

You might want to verify that a PDF viewer like Adobe Reader or
SumatraPDF is installed on the XP machine and is set as the default
handler for PDF files.

You could also try this in X2GoClient: under "Print", specify a Print
Command instead of selecting a printer:
C:\Path\to\sumatrapdf\sumatrapdf.exe -print-dialog -exit-on-print

(Of course, you need to install SumatraPDF first.)

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243