Subject: Bug#1125: Info received and FILED only (Closing/Archiving)

From: "X2Go Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 15:00:01 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #1125.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
1125: https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1125
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 15:00:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the cups-x2go package:

#1125: Remote printing not working in Debian Jessie

It has been closed by Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Stefan Baur <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

Subject: Closing/Archiving
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 15:57:44 +0100

Control: close -1
Control: archive -1

This should no longer be a problem as both the Systemd-issue as well as 
the x2goclient.exe-issue should be resolved by now.
-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

Subject: Remote printing not working in Debian Jessie
From: JR <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 20:41:46 +0100

Package: cups-x2go
Version: 3.0.1.3-0x2go1+git20161129.135+8.main.1

I tried printing on the local PC from the x2goclient without success.
x2goclient gives no message.

I installed x2goserver-printing,  cups, cups-x2go and I  have installed x2go virtual printer. 

This happens to me only in Q4OS 1.18-Orion (Debian Jessie based). In Q4OS 2.2-Scorpion (Debian Stretch based) it works perfectly.

For more details, please give a look at:

http://www.q4os.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1261

Thank you and congratulations for your work.

JR