Subject: Bug#112: Updated Contacts: URTeC Expo

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 18:32:40 +0530

Hi,

Please see my below email and respond, If you are willing to acquire the
contact list please respond back as "Send best pricing".

Regards,

Robert

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 22 May 2024 20:19
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Updated Contacts: URTeC Expo

Hi,

I wanted to check if you're interested in acquiring a list of Unconventional
Resources Technology Conference (URTeC) 2024 for your marketing activities. 

If you're interested, I would be happy to provide you with specific counts
and more detailed information for your review. Please let me know your
interest, and I will get back to you with the requested information.

I look forward to the opportunity of supporting your marketing efforts with
our comprehensive email lists.

Best Regards,

Robert Gerry

Marketing Coordinator

If you do not wish to receive any future email, kindly reply with "No
Thanks"