Subject: Email list of Facility Managers

From: "Lina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:41:11 -0500

Hi There,

I want to know if there is any need for a contact lists. We have recently
updated our master file and now we have fresh contacts from Facility
Managers.

.        Commercial Buildings

.        Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities

.        Schools & Universities

.        Manufacturing Facilities

.        Construction & Architect

.        Municipal & Government Buildings

.        Hotels & Resorts

.        Shopping Malls

.        Multi-Housing Complexes

.        Major Sports Facilities

.        Warehouses

.        Airports & Seaports

.        Worship Facilities

.        Interior Designers /Kitchen/Bath Designers

.        Flooring & Concrete

.        Landscape & Roofing

.        HVAC/ Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Professionals and many more..

List Contains:- First Name, Last Name, Title, Email, Company Name, Phone
Numbers, Fax Number, Website, Revenue Size, Social Media link, Mailing
address etc. in an Excel sheet..

Kindly let me know your target audience to send more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Lina  | Sr. Data Consultant 

USA

NOTE: If you feel you have received this message by accident, or if you want
to be deleted from further communications from me, please reply as Opt-Out.
This communication (including any attachments) may contain legally
privileged and confidential information and is intended for a specific
individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing,
copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is
strictly prohibited.