Subject: Emailed list Energy/Power generation/Utility industry

From: "Margaret Bey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 10:51:59 -0400

Good day,   

I wanted to reach out to see if you would be interested in an Emailed list
Energy/Power generation/Utility industry.  

.               Nuclear energy

.               Wind Power/Solar energy/ Geothermal

.               Hydroelectric energy

.               Electrical/Electronic components

.               Motor Manufacturer/ Coil Manufacturer

.               Transformer manufacturer

.               OEM-automotive/ OEM-Energy/ OEM- Consumer electronics

.               Contractors and Consultants/Project Managers

.               Electric Utility Companies

.               Government and Utility Agencies

.               Independent, Industrial and Commercial Power Users

.               Electrical engineering firms

.               Designers and maintenance managers

.               Facility maintenance engineers and building inspectors

.               Power generation Industry executives

.               Power Plant Designers / Managers

.               Environmental Engineers and Managers

.               Generator Manufacturers

.               Winding Machines and Supplies

.               Motor components and Accessories

.               Transformers Components and Accessories

.               Facility Managers/ Property Managers/ Energy Managers

.               Engineers & Contractors

.               Construction and Utility

.               Chemicals & Petrochemicals

.               Data Centers & IT

.               Transportation and Automotive industry

.               Facilities and Energy Management

.               Manufacturing industry

.               Electric Utilities and Water Utilities

.               Solid Waste management/Green energy

List Contains:- First Name, Last Name, Title, Email, Company Name, Phone
Numbers, Fax Number, Website, Revenue Size, Social Media link, Mailing
address etc. in an Excel sheet..

Kindly let me know your target audience to send more information (Select any
of the following category). 

Thanks & Regards,

Margaret | Sr. Data Consultant

USA

NOTE: If you feel you have received this message by accident, or if you want
to be deleted from further communications from me, please reply as Opt-Out.
This communication (including any attachments) may contain legally
privileged and confidential information and is intended for a specific
individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing,
copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is
strictly prohibited.