Subject: Package: x2goserver Version: 4.0.1.19-0 SLES 11.3 - x2go-extras - pwgen-2.06-90.3 - Header V4 RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID

From: "Olaf Matthaei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 07:41:10 +0100

Package: x2goserver Version: 4.0.1.19-0

The Machine is an virtuell SUSE SLES 11 SP 3, fresh installed to document
the error. I know this E-Mail :
http://lists.x2go.org/pipermail/x2go-dev/2016-June/011193.html

The Problem is : 
Installation of pwgen-2.06-90.3 failed:
(with --nodeps --force) Error: Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed: error:
/var/cache/zypp/packages/x2go-extras/pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64.rpm: Header V4
RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID 9c6b0b2b
error: /var/cache/zypp/packages/x2go-extras/pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64.rpm
cannot be installed.

This are the steps:

linux-0xmj:~ # zypper addrepo
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:languages:perl/SLE_11_SP3/de
vel:languages:perl.repo
Adding repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' [done]
Repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' successfully added
Enabled: Yes
Autorefresh: No
GPG check: Yes
URI:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/perl/SLE_11_SP3/

linux-0xmj:~ # zypper refresh
Retrieving repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' metadata [\]

New repository or package signing key received:
Key ID: DCCA98DDDCEF338C
Key Name: devel:languages:perl OBS Project
<devel:languages:[email-masked]>
Key Fingerprint: 36F0AC0BCA9D8AF2871703C5DCCA98DDDCEF338C
Key Created: Thu Dec 18 23:36:03 2014
Key Expires: Sat Feb 25 23:36:03 2017
Repository: perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)

Do you want to reject the key, trust temporarily, or trust always? [r/t/a/?]
(r): a
Retrieving repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' metadata [done]
Building repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' cache [done]
All repositories have been refreshed.
linux-0xmj:~ # rpm --import http://packages.x2go.org/pub.key
linux-0xmj:~ # zypper ar http://packages.x2go.org/sle/11.3/extras/x86_64
If only one argument is used, it must be a URI pointing to a .repo file.
addrepo (ar) [options] <URI> <alias>
addrepo (ar) [options] <file.repo>

Add a repository to the sytem. The repository can be specified by its URI or
can be read from specified .repo file (even remote).

  Command options:
-r, --repo <file.repo>  Just another means to specify a .repo file to read.
-t, --type <type>       Type of repository (yast2, rpm-md, plaindir).
-d, --disable           Add the repository as disabled.
-c, --check             Probe URI.
-C, --no-check          Don't probe URI, probe later during refresh.
-n, --name <name>       Specify descriptive name for the repository.
-k, --keep-packages     Enable RPM files caching.
-K, --no-keep-packages  Disable RPM files caching.
-g, --gpgcheck          Enable GPG check for this repository.
-G, --no-gpgcheck       Disable GPG check for this repository.
-f, --refresh           Enable autorefresh of the repository.

linux-0xmj:~ # zypper ar http://packages.x2go.org/sle/11.3/extras/x86_64
x2go-extras
Adding repository 'x2go-extras' [done]
Repository 'x2go-extras' successfully added
Enabled: Yes
Autorefresh: No
GPG check: Yes
URI: http://packages.x2go.org/sle/11.3/extras/x86_64

linux-0xmj:~ # zypper ar http://packages.x2go.org/sle/11.3/main/x86_64
x2go-release
Adding repository 'x2go-release' [done]
Repository 'x2go-release' successfully added
Enabled: Yes
Autorefresh: No
GPG check: Yes
URI: http://packages.x2go.org/sle/11.3/main/x86_64

linux-0xmj:~ # zypper refresh
Repository 'perl modules (SLE_11_SP3)' is up to date.
Retrieving repository 'x2go-extras' metadata [done]
Building repository 'x2go-extras' cache [done]
Retrieving repository 'x2go-release' metadata [done]
Building repository 'x2go-release' cache [done]
All repositories have been refreshed.
linux-0xmj:~ # zypper install x2goserver
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...

The following NEW packages are going to be installed:
  Mesa dbus-1-x11 desktop-data-SLED fonts-config ft2demos fuse
  hicolor-icon-theme icewm icewm-lite libNX_X11-6 libNX_Xcomposite1
  libNX_Xdamage1 libNX_Xdmcp6 libNX_Xext6 libNX_Xfixes3 libNX_Xinerama1
  libNX_Xpm4 libNX_Xrandr2 libNX_Xrender1 libNX_Xtst6 libXcomp3 libXcompext3
  libXcompshad3 libasound2 libdrm libfuse2 libmysqlclient_r15 libpciaccess0
  libpixman-1-0 libpq5 libqt4 libqt4-qt3support libqt4-sql libqt4-sql-mysql
  libqt4-x11 nx-libs nxagent perl-Capture-Tiny perl-Config-Simple
perl-DBD-Pg
  perl-DBD-SQLite perl-DBI perl-File-BaseDir perl-File-Which perl-Try-Tiny
  pkg-config pwgen sax2 sax2-ident sax2-libsax sax2-libsax-perl sax2-tools
  sles-admin_de sles-deployment_de sles-installquick_de sles-manuals_en
sshfs
  x2goagent x2goserver x2goserver-extensions x2goserver-xsession xdg-menu
  xkeyboard-config xorg-x11 xorg-x11-driver-input xorg-x11-driver-video
  xorg-x11-driver-video-radeonhd xorg-x11-fonts-core xorg-x11-libXdmcp
  xorg-x11-libXfixes xorg-x11-libXmu xorg-x11-libXp xorg-x11-libXpm
  xorg-x11-libXprintUtil xorg-x11-libXrender xorg-x11-libXv
xorg-x11-libfontenc
  xorg-x11-libs xorg-x11-libxkbfile xorg-x11-server xorg-x11-xauth xterm

The following recommended packages were automatically selected:
  dbus-1-x11 ft2demos libqt4-sql-mysql

The following packages need additional customer contract to get support:
  libmysqlclient_r15 libpq5

The following packages are not supported by their vendor:
  libNX_X11-6 libNX_Xcomposite1 libNX_Xdamage1 libNX_Xdmcp6 libNX_Xext6
  libNX_Xfixes3 libNX_Xinerama1 libNX_Xpm4 libNX_Xrandr2 libNX_Xrender1
  libNX_Xtst6 libXcomp3 libXcompext3 libXcompshad3 nx-libs nxagent
  perl-Capture-Tiny perl-Config-Simple perl-DBD-Pg perl-DBI
perl-File-BaseDir
  perl-File-Which perl-Try-Tiny pwgen sshfs x2goagent x2goserver
  x2goserver-extensions x2goserver-xsession

82 new packages to install.
Overall download size: 109.0 MiB. After the operation, additional 232.8 MiB
will be used.
Continue? [y/n/?] (y): y
Retrieving package fonts-config-20080121-25.21.noarch (1/82), 34.0 KiB
(123.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package hicolor-icon-theme-0.10-102.22.noarch (2/82), 35.0 KiB
(48.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sles-admin_de-11.3-0.9.2.noarch (3/82), 3.3 MiB (5.3 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package sles-deployment_de-11.3-0.9.2.noarch (4/82), 5.1 MiB (6.5
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sles-installquick_de-11.3-0.7.2.noarch (5/82), 6.4 MiB
(6.8 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sles-manuals_en-11.3-0.21.1.noarch (6/82), 14.5 MiB (21.9
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package dbus-1-x11-1.2.10-3.27.1.x86_64 (7/82), 34.0 KiB (30.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package ft2demos-2.3.7-25.32.1.x86_64 (8/82), 107.0 KiB (596.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package fuse-2.8.7-0.9.12.x86_64 (9/82), 63.0 KiB (170.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package libasound2-1.0.18-16.24.1.x86_64 (10/82), 311.0 KiB
(995.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libfuse2-2.8.7-0.9.12.x86_64 (11/82), 61.0 KiB (218.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package libmysqlclient_r15-5.0.96-0.6.1.x86_64 (12/82), 478.0 KiB
(1.4 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libpciaccess0-7.4_0.11.0-0.4.6.1.x86_64 (13/82), 17.0 KiB
(35.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libpixman-1-0-0.24.4-0.11.1.x86_64 (14/82), 180.0 KiB
(541.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libpq5-9.1.9-0.3.1.x86_64 (15/82), 157.0 KiB (455.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package libqt4-4.6.3-5.25.5.x86_64 (16/82), 2.5 MiB (8.5 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package pkg-config-0.23-1.22.x86_64 (17/82), 78.0 KiB (181.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXdmcp-7.4-1.15.x86_64 (18/82), 11.0 KiB (23.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXfixes-7.4-1.14.x86_64 (19/82), 10.0 KiB
(23.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXmu-7.4-1.17.x86_64 (20/82), 48.0 KiB (119.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXp-7.4-1.14.x86_64 (21/82), 16.0 KiB (39.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXpm-7.4-1.17.x86_64 (22/82), 46.0 KiB (118.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXrender-7.4-1.14.x86_64 (23/82), 18.0 KiB
(39.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXv-7.4-1.14.x86_64 (24/82), 11.0 KiB (23.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libfontenc-7.4-1.15.x86_64 (25/82), 14.0 KiB
(30.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libxkbfile-7.4-1.14.x86_64 (26/82), 63.0 KiB
(149.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-fonts-core-7.4-1.20.noarch (27/82), 9.1 MiB
(10.4 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package desktop-data-SLED-11-29.22.58.noarch (28/82), 21.3 MiB
(24.5 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libdrm-2.4.41-0.8.46.x86_64 (29/82), 139.0 KiB (368.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package libqt4-sql-4.6.3-5.25.5.x86_64 (30/82), 111.0 KiB (260.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-xauth-7.4-9.62.46.x86_64 (31/82), 57.0 KiB (44.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libXprintUtil-7.4-1.17.x86_64 (32/82), 16.0 KiB
(35.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libqt4-sql-mysql-4.6.3-5.25.4.x86_64 (33/82), 49.0 KiB
(95.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-libs-7.4-8.26.32.1.x86_64 (34/82), 700.0 KiB
(2.8 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xterm-238-1.16.x86_64 (35/82), 1.4 MiB (2.0 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sax2-tools-8.1-561.582.76.x86_64 (36/82), 116.0 KiB
(212.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package Mesa-9.0.3-0.17.1.x86_64 (37/82), 18.9 MiB (65.7 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package xdg-menu-0.2-191.22.x86_64 (38/82), 13.0 KiB (45.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package libqt4-qt3support-4.6.3-5.25.5.x86_64 (39/82), 1.1 MiB
(3.6 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package icewm-lite-1.2.36-1.18.x86_64 (40/82), 197.0 KiB (755.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package libqt4-x11-4.6.3-5.25.5.x86_64 (41/82), 10.2 MiB (26.6
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package icewm-1.2.36-1.35.x86_64 (42/82), 252.0 KiB (1.0 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package sax2-libsax-perl-8.1-561.582.76.x86_64 (43/82), 224.0 KiB
(1.0 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sax2-libsax-8.1-561.582.76.x86_64 (44/82), 348.0 KiB (1.2
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sax2-ident-8.1-561.582.76.x86_64 (45/82), 167.0 KiB (1.2
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-7.4-9.62.46.x86_64 (46/82), 2.2 MiB (8.9 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-server-7.4-27.81.7.x86_64 (47/82), 1.5 MiB (3.9
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xkeyboard-config-1.5-4.40.1.noarch (48/82), 463.0 KiB
(3.1 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package
xorg-x11-driver-video-radeonhd-1.3.0_20100512_80ba041-1.8.55.x86_64 (49/82),
242.0 KiB (695.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-driver-video-7.4.0.1-0.81.27.x86_64 (50/82), 2.1
MiB (7.0 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving package sax2-8.1-561.582.76.x86_64 (51/82), 267.0 KiB (726.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving package xorg-x11-driver-input-7.4-13.44.1.x86_64 (52/82), 306.0
KiB (868.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package perl-Capture-Tiny-0.44-42.1.noarch (53/82), 38.0 KiB
(73.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-Capture-Tiny-0.44-42.1.noarch.rpm [done (256.6 KiB/s)]
Retrieving package perl-Config-Simple-4.59-34.5.x86_64 (54/82), 33.0 KiB
(84.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-Config-Simple-4.59-34.5.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package perl-DBI-1.636-54.12.x86_64 (55/82), 884.0 KiB (2.3 MiB
unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-DBI-1.636-54.12.x86_64.rpm [done (606.4 KiB/s)]
Retrieving package perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.4.noarch (56/82), 11.0 KiB
(13.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.4.noarch.rpm [done]
Retrieving package perl-File-Which-1.21-47.1.noarch (57/82), 25.0 KiB (43.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-File-Which-1.21-47.1.noarch.rpm [done]
Retrieving package perl-Try-Tiny-0.27-41.2.noarch (58/82), 28.0 KiB (37.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-Try-Tiny-0.27-41.2.noarch.rpm [done]
Retrieving package perl-DBD-Pg-3.3.0-39.1.x86_64 (59/82), 211.0 KiB (607.0
KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: perl-DBD-Pg-3.3.0-39.1.x86_64.rpm [done (489.7 KiB/s)]
Retrieving package pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64 (60/82), 19.0 KiB (39.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving: pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package sshfs-2.4-5.1.x86_64 (61/82), 43.0 KiB (89.0 KiB
unpacked)
Retrieving: sshfs-2.4-5.1.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package nx-libs-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64
(62/82), 15.0 KiB (30.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: nx-libs-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package libXcomp3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64
(63/82), 338.0 KiB (1.2 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libXcomp3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xdmcp6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (64/82), 12.0
KiB (27.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libNX_Xdmcp6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_X11-6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (65/82), 516.0
KiB (1.2 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libNX_X11-6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libXcompext3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (66/82), 35.0
KiB (93.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libXcompext3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xext6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (67/82), 28.0
KiB (85.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libNX_Xext6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xtst6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (68/82), 13.0
KiB (32.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libNX_Xtst6-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xrender1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (69/82), 20.0
KiB (49.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xrender1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xpm4-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (70/82), 35.0 KiB
(80.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: libNX_Xpm4-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xinerama1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (71/82), 8.0
KiB (14.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xinerama1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xfixes3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (72/82), 11.0
KiB (27.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xfixes3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xdamage1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (73/82), 8.0
KiB (13.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xdamage1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xrandr2-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (74/82), 10.0
KiB (18.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xrandr2-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libNX_Xcomposite1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (75/82),
8.0 KiB (13.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libNX_Xcomposite1-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package
libXcompshad3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64 (76/82), 34.0
KiB (91.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
libXcompshad3-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm [done]
Retrieving package nxagent-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64
(77/82), 1.6 MiB (5.0 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving: nxagent-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done (522.7 KiB/s)]
Retrieving package x2goagent-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64
(78/82), 12.0 KiB (37.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: x2goagent-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package perl-DBD-SQLite-1.14-11.14.x86_64 (79/82), 45.0 KiB
(103.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving package
x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64
(80/82), 26.0 KiB (74.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64
(81/82), 27.0 KiB (70.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
x2goserver-extensions-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64.rpm
[done]
Retrieving package
x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64 (82/82), 84.0
KiB (298.0 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.x86_64.rpm
[donInstalling: fonts-config-20080121-25.21 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Updating etc/sysconfig/fonts-config...

Installing: hicolor-icon-theme-0.10-102.22 [done]
Installing: sles-admin_de-11.3-0.9.2 [done]
Installing: sles-deployment_de-11.3-0.9.2 [done]
Installing: sles-installquick_de-11.3-0.7.2 [done]
Installing: sles-manuals_en-11.3-0.21.1 [done]
Installing: dbus-1-x11-1.2.10-3.27.1 [done]
Installing: ft2demos-2.3.7-25.32.1 [done]
Installing: fuse-2.8.7-0.9.12 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running module permissions only
Reading /etc/sysconfig and updating the system...
Executing /sbin/conf.d/SuSEconfig.permissions...
Checking permissions and ownerships - using the permissions files
        /etc/permissions
        /etc/permissions.easy
        /etc/permissions.d/mail-server
        /etc/permissions.d/postfix
        /etc/permissions.local
setting /usr/bin/fusermount to root:trusted 4755. (wrong permissions 4750)
Finished.

Installing: libasound2-1.0.18-16.24.1 [done]
Installing: libfuse2-2.8.7-0.9.12 [done]
Installing: libmysqlclient_r15-5.0.96-0.6.1 [done]
Installing: libpciaccess0-7.4_0.11.0-0.4.6.1 [done]
Installing: libpixman-1-0-0.24.4-0.11.1 [done]
Installing: libpq5-9.1.9-0.3.1 [done]
Installing: libqt4-4.6.3-5.25.5 [done]
Installing: pkg-config-0.23-1.22 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXdmcp-7.4-1.15 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXfixes-7.4-1.14 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXmu-7.4-1.17 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXp-7.4-1.14 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXpm-7.4-1.17 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXrender-7.4-1.14 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXv-7.4-1.14 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libfontenc-7.4-1.15 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libxkbfile-7.4-1.14 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-fonts-core-7.4-1.20 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running module fonts only
Reading /etc/sysconfig and updating the system...
Executing /sbin/conf.d/SuSEconfig.fonts...
Creating fonts.{scale,dir} files ...
writing /etc/fonts/suse-font-dirs.conf
writing /etc/fonts/suse-hinting.conf
writing /etc/fonts/suse-bitmaps.conf
Creating cache files for fontconfig ................
generating java font setup
Warning: cannot find a sans serif Japanese font. Japanese in Java might not
work.
Warning: cannot find a serif Japanese font. Japanese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif simplified Chinese font. Simplified
Chinese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a serif simplified Chinese font. Simplified Chinese in
Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif traditional Chinese font. Traditional
Chinese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a serif traditional Chinese font. Traditional Chinese
in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif Korean font. Korean in Java might not
work.
Warning: cannot find a serif Korean font. Korean in Java might not work.
Finished.

Installing: desktop-data-SLED-11-29.22.58 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Updating etc/sysconfig/windowmanager...

Installing: libdrm-2.4.41-0.8.46 [done]
Installing: libqt4-sql-4.6.3-5.25.5 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-xauth-7.4-9.62.46 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libXprintUtil-7.4-1.17 [done]
Installing: libqt4-sql-mysql-4.6.3-5.25.4 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-libs-7.4-8.26.32.1 [done]
Installing: xterm-238-1.16 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running module fonts only
Reading /etc/sysconfig and updating the system...
Executing /sbin/conf.d/SuSEconfig.fonts...
Creating fonts.{scale,dir} files ...
/etc/fonts/suse-font-dirs.conf unchanged
/etc/fonts/suse-hinting.conf unchanged
/etc/fonts/suse-bitmaps.conf unchanged
Creating cache files for fontconfig ................
generating java font setup
Warning: cannot find a sans serif Japanese font. Japanese in Java might not
work.
Warning: cannot find a serif Japanese font. Japanese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif simplified Chinese font. Simplified
Chinese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a serif simplified Chinese font. Simplified Chinese in
Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif traditional Chinese font. Traditional
Chinese in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a serif traditional Chinese font. Traditional Chinese
in Java might not work.
Warning: cannot find a sans serif Korean font. Korean in Java might not
work.
Warning: cannot find a serif Korean font. Korean in Java might not work.
Finished.

Installing: sax2-tools-8.1-561.582.76 [done]
Installing: Mesa-9.0.3-0.17.1 [done]
Installing: xdg-menu-0.2-191.22 [done]
Installing: libqt4-qt3support-4.6.3-5.25.5 [done]
Installing: icewm-lite-1.2.36-1.18 [done]
Installing: libqt4-x11-4.6.3-5.25.5 [done]
Installing: icewm-1.2.36-1.35 [done]
Installing: sax2-libsax-perl-8.1-561.582.76 [done]
Installing: sax2-libsax-8.1-561.582.76 [done]
Installing: sax2-ident-8.1-561.582.76 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-7.4-9.62.46 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Updating etc/sysconfig/displaymanager...
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running module permissions only
Reading /etc/sysconfig and updating the system...
Executing /sbin/conf.d/SuSEconfig.permissions...
Finished.

Installing: xorg-x11-server-7.4-27.81.7 [done]
Additional rpm output:
Updating etc/sysconfig/displaymanager...
Starting SuSEconfig, the SuSE Configuration Tool...
Running module permissions only
Reading /etc/sysconfig and updating the system...
Executing /sbin/conf.d/SuSEconfig.permissions...
Checking permissions and ownerships - using the permissions files
        /etc/permissions
        /etc/permissions.easy
        /etc/permissions.d/mail-server
        /etc/permissions.d/postfix
        /etc/permissions.local
setting /usr/bin/Xorg to root:root 4711. (wrong permissions 0711)
Finished.

Installing: xkeyboard-config-1.5-4.40.1 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-driver-video-radeonhd-1.3.0_20100512_80ba041-1.8.55
[done]
Installing: xorg-x11-driver-video-7.4.0.1-0.81.27 [done]
Installing: sax2-8.1-561.582.76 [done]
Installing: xorg-x11-driver-input-7.4-13.44.1 [done]
Installing: perl-Capture-Tiny-0.44-42.1 [done]
Installing: perl-Config-Simple-4.59-34.5 [done]
Installing: perl-DBI-1.636-54.12 [done]
Installing: perl-File-BaseDir-0.03-13.4 [done]
Installing: perl-File-Which-1.21-47.1 [done]
Installing: perl-Try-Tiny-0.27-41.2 [done]
Installing: perl-DBD-Pg-3.3.0-39.1 [done]
Installing: pwgen-2.06-90.3 [error]
Installation of pwgen-2.06-90.3 failed:
(with --nodeps --force) Error: Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed: error:
/var/cache/zypp/packages/x2go-extras/pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64.rpm: Header V4
RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID 9c6b0b2b
error: /var/cache/zypp/packages/x2go-extras/pwgen-2.06-90.3.x86_64.rpm
cannot be installed

Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i] (a): a
Problem occured during or after installation or removal of packages:
Installation aborted by user

Please see the above error message for a hint.
linux-0xmj:~ # 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Olaf Matthaei

------------
Dipl.-Ing. Olaf Matthaei
Unternehmensorganisation
PMO

NARZ/AVN Apothekenpartner

E-Mail  : [email-masked]
Tel.    : 0421 5762 – 115
Fax     : 0421 5762 – 299
Internet: www.narz-avn.de

Im Serviceverbund mit der
GfI Gesellschaft für Informations- und Datenverarbeitung mbH, Bauerland 3,
28259 Bremen

Gerichtsstand: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 10857
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Volkswirt Hanno Helmker, Uwe Ennen

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 13:20:50 +0100

Control: reassign -1 packages.x2go.org
Control: tag -1 moreinfo
Control: retitle -1 SLES 11.3 - x2go-extras - pwgen-2.06-90.3 - Header V4
RSA/SHA1 signature: BAD, key ID

Can you please retry? Note that you will have to re-add the repository (this
time *without* referring to the architecture type - which is the common way
SUSE-repositories are layed out.)

http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:repositories:suse#base_installation

I don't think this will immediately fix your problem, although it's generally
possible because with the new repository layout you will also have to import the
GPG key in question, which should automatically register it with rpm and package
verification should thus succeed - in theory.

Mihai