Subject: No buttons in KDE netbook theme

From: Orion Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:33:24 -0700

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.0.1

I'm running on a netbook with KDE's Air for Netbooks theme.  In this 
mode most window decorations are removed.  The screen size is small too 
at 1024x600.  When the session properties window is show, no Ok button 
is visible.  See attached.

I can get the buttons to appear by starting the session properties 
window and *then* hiding the panel.  But if the panel is hidden when the 
settings window is open, the buttons are not there either.

I'm afraid I really don't know much about this netbook mode and how 
applications are expected to react to it.

-- 
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division                    FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                  [email-masked]
Boulder, CO 80301              http://www.cora.nwra.com