Subject: Cannot open default display error with x2goclient

From: jkirsz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 03:35:54 +0200

Package: x2goclient

Version:  4.0.5.2

With osx, windows and linux x2goclients, i cant connect to my x2goserver.

Server version : 4.0.1.19-0~1064~ubuntu16.04.1

It prints me : Cannot open display "Default Display".

X11Fowarding is enable in sshd, and pyhoca-gui works well.

# x2goclient --debug

[...]
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:663> User authentication OK.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:2884> SSH connection established.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:3193> Continue normal X2Go session
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:199> Executing remote command via
SshProcess object 0: "export HOSTNAME && x2golistsessions"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:204> this=SshProcess(0x172ffb0) 
Running masterCon->addChannelConnection(this, '
"53babb0b-3b22-4ee6-a356-463aab557b3a" ', ' "bash -l -c 'echo
"X2GODATABEGIN:53babb0b-3b22-4ee6-a356-463aab557b3a"; export
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin"; export TERM="dumb"; export HOSTNAME
&& x2golistsessions; echo "X2GODATAEND:53babb0b-3" ');
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1324> Locking SSH channel
connection MUTEX.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1326> Passing new channel
conenction object to channelConnections.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1328> Unlocking SSH channel
connection MUTEX.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1516> Creating new channel.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1520> New channel:0x7fd4a0012c90

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1551> Executing remote: "bash
-l -c 'echo "X2GODATABEGIN:53babb0b-3b22-4ee6-a356-463aab557b3a"; export
PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin"; export TERM="dumb"; export HOSTNAME
&& x2golistsessions; echo
"X2GODATAEND:53babb0b-3b22-4ee6-a356-463aab557b3a";'"

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1574> New exec channel created.

x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1623> EOF on channel
0x7fd4a0012c90; SshProcess object: 0
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1746> EOF sent.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1750> Channel closed.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:517> SSH finished: raw output (stdout):
"X2GODATABEGIN:53babb0b-3b22-4ee6-a356-463aab557b3a
X2GODATAEND:53babb0b-3b22-4ee6-a356-463aab557b3a
"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:523> Have stderr only, something must
be wrong.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshprocess.cpp:528> SSH finished: false - "Cannot open
display "default display"
" (0).
x2go-DEBUG-../src/onmainwindow.cpp:3582> "Cannot open display "default
display"
"