Subject: Bug#1089: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1089: It works!

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 19:48:36 +0000

Control: fixed -1 3.5.99.1

On  Mo 19 Sep 2016 14:46:23 CEST, Mike DePaulo wrote:

> FYI, as reported on x2go-user, the upgrade resolved Robert's issue:
>> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 1:50 AM, Robert Dinse <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>>
>>>      It mostly worked.  With x2goserver installed I can connect now with my
>>> x2goclient and screen resizes properly.  Also in Mate,
>>> System->Preferences->Hardware->Displays now works.

Marking this issue as fixed with next generation nx-libs.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de