Subject: Bug#1089: x2go Ubuntu 16.04 and Fedora 24

From: Robert Dinse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 09:47:50 -0700 (PDT)

Package: x2server
Version: 4.0.1.19-11.fc24 and 4.0.1.19-0~ubuntu16.04.1

      The version of xrandr built into the x2go server is 1.2, but both Ubuntu 
16.04.1 and Fedora 24 require 1.3 at least.

      When I connect with full display, this causes me to get a 600x800 window
in the full display instead of the full display because the resize fails on
the server.

      My current work around on both Ubuntu 16.04.1 and Fedora 24 is to bring
up a terminal and type "xrandr -s 1680x1050".  This works as the command line
version is 1.5.

      However using the display settings under Mate also fails.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
  Eskimo North Linux Friendly Internet Access, Shell Accounts, and Hosting.
    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.
  See our web site: http://www.eskimo.com/ (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874.

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 19:13:07 +0000

Hi Robert,

On  So 18 Sep 2016 18:47:50 CEST, Robert Dinse wrote:

>      The version of xrandr built into the x2go server is 1.2, but  
> both Ubuntu 16.04.1 and Fedora 24 require 1.3 at least.
>

Please try nx-libs 3.5.99.1 [1]. This needs to be installed in  
conjunction with x2goserver-x2goagent (available in x2goserver nightly  
builds).

Please do that on a test server and report back if issues are gone then.

Mike

[1] https://sunweavers.net/blog/node/46
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

---

From: Robert Dinse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 12:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

I do not seem to be able to find that version on the repository for
Ubuntu, I added:

      add-apt-repository ppa:x2go/ppa

      Then did an apt-get update; and then I went into Synaptic and did a
reload there as well, but searching can't find that version of the libs,
only 3.5.0.* no 3.5.99.*

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016, Mike Gabriel wrote:

> Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 19:13:07 +0000
> From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
> To: Robert Dinse <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1089: x2go Ubuntu 16.04 and Fedora 24
> 
> Hi Robert,
>
>>     The version of xrandr built into the x2go server is 1.2, but both 
>> Ubuntu 16.04.1 and Fedora 24 require 1.3 at least.
>>
> Please try nx-libs 3.5.99.1 [1]. This needs to be installed in conjunction 
> with x2goserver-x2goagent (available in x2goserver nightly builds).
>

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 21:23:04 +0000

> reload there as well, but searching can't find that version of the libs,

Follow the link to my blog (in the previous mail) and read where that  
pkgs are available.

The new nx-libs 3.5.99.x / 3.6.x has not arrived in the X2Go pkg  
archives, yet.

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

---

From: Robert Dinse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 14:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

Could you resend the URL, sorry I deleted.

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016, Mike Gabriel wrote:

> Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 21:23:04 +0000
> Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1089: Bug#1089: x2go Ubuntu 16.04 and Fedora 24
> 
> Follow the link to my blog (in the previous mail) and read where that pkgs 
> are available.
>
> The new nx-libs 3.5.99.x / 3.6.x has not arrived in the X2Go pkg archives, 
> yet.
>
> Mike
> -- 
>
> DAS-NETZWERKTEAM

---

From: Mike DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 19:41:15 -0400

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 5:28 PM, Robert Dinse <[email-masked]> wrote:
> [...]
https://sunweavers.net/blog/node/46

---

From: Robert Dinse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 17:06:21 -0700 (PDT)

I installed it but it broke a whole bunch of stuff.  For now I'm going
to attempt to put the old lib back until I can understand why all of this
broke.

dpkg -i libnx-x11-6_3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1_amd64.deb 
--auto-deconfigure
dpkg: regarding 
libnx-x11-6_3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1_amd64.deb containing 
libnx-x11-6:amd64:
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 breaks libnx-xcomposite1 (<< 2:3.6.0.0)
   libnx-xcomposite1:amd64 (version 2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) is present 
and installed.

dpkg: error processing archive 
libnx-x11-6_3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1_amd64.deb 
(--install):
  installing libnx-x11-6:amd64 would break libnx-xcomposite1:amd64, and
  deconfiguration is not permitted (--auto-deconfigure might help)
dpkg: error processing archive --auto-deconfigure (--install):
  cannot access archive: No such file or directory
Errors were encountered while processing:
  libnx-x11-6_3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1_amd64.deb
  --auto-deconfigure
# dpkg --auto-deconfigure -i 
libnx-x11-6_3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1_amd64.deb
dpkg: considering deconfiguration of libnx-xcomposite1:amd64, which would be 
broken by installation of libnx-x11-6:amd64 ...
dpkg: yes, will deconfigure libnx-xcomposite1:amd64 (broken by 
libnx-x11-6:amd64)
dpkg: considering deconfiguration of libnx-xdamage1:amd64, which would be 
broken by installation of libnx-x11-6:amd64 ...
dpkg: yes, will deconfigure libnx-xdamage1:amd64 (broken by libnx-x11-6:amd64)
dpkg: considering deconfiguration of libnx-xdmcp6:amd64, which would be broken 
by installation of libnx-x11-6:amd64 ...
dpkg: yes, will deconfigure libnx-xdmcp6:amd64 (broken by libnx-x11-6:amd64)
dpkg: considering deconfiguration of libnx-xext6:amd64, which would be broken 
by installation of libnx-x11-6:amd64 ...
dpkg: yes, will deconfigure libnx-xext6:amd64 (broken by libnx-x11-6:amd64)
dpkg: considering deconfiguration of libnx-xfixes3:amd64, which would be broken 
by installation of libnx-x11-6:amd64 ...
dpkg: yes, will deconfigure libnx-xfixes3:amd64 (broken by libnx-x11-6:amd64)
dpkg: considering deconfiguration of libnx-xinerama1:amd64, which would be 
broken by installation of libnx-x11-6:amd64 ...
dpkg: yes, will deconfigure libnx-xinerama1:amd64 (broken by libnx-x11-6:amd64)
dpkg: considering deconfiguration of libnx-xpm4:amd64, which would be broken by 
installation of libnx-x11-6:amd64 ...
dpkg: yes, will deconfigure libnx-xpm4:amd64 (broken by libnx-x11-6:amd64)
dpkg: considering deconfiguration of libnx-xrandr2:amd64, which would be broken 
by installation of libnx-x11-6:amd64 ...
dpkg: yes, will deconfigure libnx-xrandr2:amd64 (broken by libnx-x11-6:amd64)
dpkg: considering deconfiguration of libnx-xrender1:amd64, which would be 
broken by installation of libnx-x11-6:amd64 ...
dpkg: yes, will deconfigure libnx-xrender1:amd64 (broken by libnx-x11-6:amd64)
dpkg: considering deconfiguration of libnx-xtst6:amd64, which would be broken 
by installation of libnx-x11-6:amd64 ...
dpkg: yes, will deconfigure libnx-xtst6:amd64 (broken by libnx-x11-6:amd64)
(Reading database ... 3536507 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack 
libnx-x11-6_3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1_amd64.deb ...
De-configuring libnx-xtst6:amd64 (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
De-configuring libnx-xrender1:amd64 (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
De-configuring libnx-xrandr2:amd64 (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
De-configuring libnx-xpm4:amd64 (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
De-configuring libnx-xinerama1:amd64 (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
De-configuring libnx-xfixes3:amd64 (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
De-configuring libnx-xext6:amd64 (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
De-configuring libnx-xdmcp6:amd64 (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
De-configuring libnx-xdamage1:amd64 (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
De-configuring libnx-xcomposite1:amd64 (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
Unpacking libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) 
over (2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-x11-6:amd64:
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 depends on libxcomp3 (= 
2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1); however:
   Version of libxcomp3:amd64 on system is 2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 depends on nx-x11-common (>= 
2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1); however:
   Version of nx-x11-common on system is 2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-x11-6:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xcomposite1:amd64:
  libnx-xcomposite1:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xcomposite1 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xcomposite1:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xcomposite1:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xdamage1:amd64:
  libnx-xdamage1:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xdamage1 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xdamage1:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xdamage1:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xdmcp6:amd64:
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xdmcp6 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xdmcp6:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xdmcp6:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xext6:amd64:
  libnx-xext6:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xext6 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xext6:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xext6:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xfixes3:amd64:
  libnx-xfixes3:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xfixes3 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xfixes3:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xfixes3:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xinerama1:amd64:
  libnx-xinerama1:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-xinerama1:amd64 depends on libnx-xext6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-xext6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xinerama1 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xinerama1:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xinerama1:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xpm4:amd64:
  libnx-xpm4:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xpm4 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xpm4:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xpm4:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xrandr2:amd64:
  libnx-xrandr2:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-xrandr2:amd64 depends on libnx-xext6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-xext6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xrandr2 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xrandr2:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xrandr2:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xrender1:amd64:
  libnx-xrender1:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xrender1 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xrender1:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xrender1:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xtst6:amd64:
  libnx-xtst6:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-xtst6:amd64 depends on libnx-xext6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-xext6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xtst6 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xtst6:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xtst6:amd64 (--install):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.23-0ubuntu3) ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
  libnx-x11-6:amd64
  libnx-xcomposite1:amd64
  libnx-xdamage1:amd64
  libnx-xdmcp6:amd64
  libnx-xext6:amd64
  libnx-xfixes3:amd64
  libnx-xinerama1:amd64
  libnx-xpm4:amd64
  libnx-xrandr2:amd64
  libnx-xrender1:amd64
  libnx-xtst6:amd64
# dpkg --configure -a
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-x11-6:amd64:
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 depends on libxcomp3 (= 
2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1); however:
   Version of libxcomp3:amd64 on system is 2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 depends on nx-x11-common (>= 
2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1); however:
   Version of nx-x11-common on system is 2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-x11-6:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xdamage1:amd64:
  libnx-xdamage1:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xdamage1 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xdamage1:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xdamage1:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xpm4:amd64:
  libnx-xpm4:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xpm4 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xpm4:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xpm4:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xcomposite1:amd64:
  libnx-xcomposite1:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xcomposite1 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xcomposite1:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xcomposite1:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xfixes3:amd64:
  libnx-xfixes3:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xfixes3 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xfixes3:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xfixes3:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xrandr2:amd64:
  libnx-xrandr2:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xrandr2 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xrandr2:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xrandr2:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xdmcp6:amd64:
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xdmcp6 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xdmcp6:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xdmcp6:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xtst6:amd64:
  libnx-xtst6:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xtst6 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xtst6:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xtst6:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xext6:amd64:
  libnx-xext6:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xext6 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xext6:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xext6:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xinerama1:amd64:
  libnx-xinerama1:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-xinerama1:amd64 depends on libnx-xext6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-xext6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xinerama1 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xinerama1:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xinerama1:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libnx-xrender1:amd64:
  libnx-xrender1:amd64 depends on libnx-x11-6 (>= 3.5.0.29); however:
   Package libnx-x11-6:amd64 is not configured yet.
  libnx-x11-6:amd64 (2:3.5.99.1-0.1+git20160913.1427+16.04.release.1) breaks 
libnx-xrender1 (<< 2:3.6.0.0) and is unpacked but not configured.
   Version of libnx-xrender1:amd64 to be configured is 
2:3.5.0.33-0~687~ubuntu16.04.1.

dpkg: error processing package libnx-xrender1:amd64 (--configure):
  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
Errors were encountered while processing:
  libnx-x11-6:amd64
  libnx-xdamage1:amd64
  libnx-xpm4:amd64
  libnx-xcomposite1:amd64
  libnx-xfixes3:amd64
  libnx-xrandr2:amd64
  libnx-xdmcp6:amd64
  libnx-xtst6:amd64
  libnx-xext6:amd64
  libnx-xinerama1:amd64
  libnx-xrender1:amd64

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016, Mike DePaulo wrote:

> Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 19:41:15 -0400
> From: Mike DePaulo <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1089: Bug#1089: Bug#1089: x2go Ubuntu 16.04 and
>     Fedora 24
>

---

From: Mike DePaulo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 20:53:32 -0400

Robert,

Debian: deb http://packages.arctica-project.org/ubuntu {jessie,stretch,sid} main
Ubuntu: deb http://packages.arctica-project.org/ubuntu {trusty,xenial} main

These are apt repos, and they are meant to used that way, not
installed as downloaded .deb files.

I don't mean to be rude, but could you please start a thread on
x2go-user for help with installing them and recovering your system?

-Mike