Subject: VcXsrv crash after CTRL ALT f

From: Troels Arvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 09:14:29 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.5.1

I consistently get a VcXsrv crash when using the CTRL ALT f key 
combination to (try to) move from non-fullscreen mode to full-screen 
mode; screenshot attached. The text (which is in Danish) reads:

    VcXsrv windows xserver (X2Go/Arctica Builds) has stopped working.
    A problem caused the program to stop functioning properly. Close the 
program.

I have tried copying in the latest VcXsrv binaries from 
http://vcxsrv.sourceforge.net/ to X2go's directory, but that doesn't help.

Client OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit. The issue has consistently 
been reproduced on both a physical and an KVM-virtualized Windows client.

When running x2go from Fedora Linux, I don't see crashes when toggling 
fullscreen mode with CTRL ALT f.

-- 
Regards,
Troels Arvin <[email-masked]>
http://troels.arvin.dk/