Subject: Bug#1083: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1083: local Xfce session blocks X2Go Xfce session (and vice versa) for same user

From: René Genz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 20:32:53 +0200

Hi Uli,

thank you for your guidance. :)

> Can you please try to install the exactly same version of X2Go on both setups?

I installed x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19 on Fedora 22 and 24 by building RPMs from Fedoras SRPMs.
Result: It is still the same behaviour.
Fedora 22: local and X2Go Xfce sessions do not block each other for same user
Fedora 24: local and X2Go Xfce sessions block each other for same user

What shall I do next?

For reference, the commands I executed and some of the output.
This guide was very helpful: following guide: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_an_RPM_package

[root@f24]# dnf remove -y x2go*
...
Removed:
   apr.x86_64 1.5.2-3.fc24                          apr-util.x86_64 1.5.4-3.fc24
   clucene09-core.x86_64 0.9.21b-16.fc24            fedora-logos-httpd.noarch 22.0.0-3.fc24
   fuse-sshfs.x86_64 2.5-3.fc24                     httpd.x86_64 2.4.23-4.fc24
   httpd-filesystem.noarch 2.4.23-4.fc24            httpd-tools.x86_64 2.4.23-4.fc24
   libNX_X11.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24                 libNX_Xcomposite.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24
   libNX_Xdamage.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24             libNX_Xdmcp.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24
   libNX_Xext.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24                libNX_Xfixes.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24
   libNX_Xinerama.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24            libNX_Xpm.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24
   libNX_Xrandr.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24              libNX_Xrender.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24
   libNX_Xtst.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24                libXcomp.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24
   libXcompext.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24               libXcompshad.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24
   libmng.x86_64 2.0.3-3.fc24                       libssh.x86_64 0.7.3-1.fc24
   nx-libs.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24                   nxagent.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24
   nxproxy.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24                   perl-Capture-Tiny.noarch 0.36-1.fc24
   perl-Config-Simple.noarch 4.59-22.fc24           perl-DBD-SQLite.x86_64 1.50-2.fc24
   perl-DBI.x86_64 1.634-3.fc24                     perl-File-Which.noarch 1.21-1.fc24
   perl-Sys-Syslog.x86_64 0.34-2.fc24               pwgen.x86_64 2.07-3.fc24
   qt.x86_64 1:4.8.7-18.fc24                        qt-common.noarch 1:4.8.7-18.fc24
   qt-settings.noarch 24-7.fc24                     qt-x11.x86_64 1:4.8.7-18.fc24
   x2goagent.x86_64 3.5.0.32-4.fc24                 x2goclient.x86_64 4.0.5.1-1.fc24
   x2godesktopsharing.x86_64 3.1.1.2-6.fc24         x2goplugin.x86_64 4.0.5.1-1.fc24
   x2goplugin-provider.x86_64 4.0.5.1-1.fc24        x2goserver.x86_64 4.0.1.19-11.fc24
   x2goserver-fmbindings.x86_64 4.0.1.19-11.fc24    x2goserver-printing.x86_64 4.0.1.19-11.fc24
   x2goserver-xsession.x86_64 4.0.1.19-11.fc24

[root@f24]# dnf install -y @development-tools fedora-packager rpmdevtools

[root@f24]# /usr/sbin/useradd makerpm
[root@f24]# usermod -a -G mock makerpm
### mistake in guide: F24 uses mockbuild
[root@f24]# /usr/sbin/useradd mockbuild
[root@f24]# usermod -a -G mockbuild mockbuild

[root@f24]# passwd makerpm
[root@f24]# su - makerpm
[makerpm@f24]$ rpmdev-setuptree

[makerpm@f24]$ dnf download --source nx-libs x2goserver
# downloads: nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.src.rpm x2goserver-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.src.rpm
# 'x2goserver-xsession' downloads x2goserver file too

[makerpm@f24]$ rpm -ivh nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.src.rpm

[makerpm@f24]$ cd rpmbuild/SPECS
[makerpm@f24]$ rpmlint nx-libs.spec
0 packages and 1 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.

[makerpm@f24]$ rpmbuild -ba nx-libs.spec
error: Failed build dependencies:
	imake is needed by nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64
	libfontenc-devel is needed by nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64
	libjpeg-devel is needed by nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64

[root@f24]# dnf install -y imake libfontenc-devel libjpeg-devel
[root@f24]# su - makerpm
[makerpm@f24]$ cd rpmbuild/SPECS
[makerpm@f24]$ rpmbuild -ba nx-libs.spec

[makerpm@f24]$ cd
[makerpm@f24]$ rpm -ivh x2goserver-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.src.rpm
[makerpm@f24]$ cd rpmbuild/SPECS
[makerpm@f24]$ rpmbuild -ba x2goserver.spec
error: Failed build dependencies:
	man2html-core is needed by x2goserver-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.x86_64
	perl(ExtUtils::MakeMaker) is needed by x2goserver-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.x86_64

[root@f24]# dnf install -y man2html-core perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker
[root@f24]# su - makerpm
[makerpm@f24]$ cd rpmbuild/SPECS
[makerpm@f24]$ rpmbuild -ba x2goserver.spec

[makerpm@f24 SPECS]$ ls ../RPMS/x86_64/
libNX_X11-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm             libNX_Xpm-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
nxauth-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm                libNX_X11-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xpm-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm       nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xau-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm             libNX_Xrandr-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
nx-libs-debuginfo-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm     libNX_Xau-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xrender-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm         nx-libs-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xcomposite-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm      libNX_Xrender-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
nx-proto-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm        libNX_Xdamage-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xtst-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm            nxproxy-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xdmcp-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm           libXcomp-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
x2goagent-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm             libNX_Xdmcp-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libXcomp-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm        x2goserver-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xext-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm            libXcompext-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
x2goserver-debuginfo-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.x86_64.rpm libNX_Xext-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libXcompext-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm     x2goserver-fmbindings-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xfixes-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm          libXcompshad-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
x2goserver-printing-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.x86_64.rpm  libNX_Xfixes-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libXcompshad-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm    x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xinerama-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm        nxagent-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.x86_64.rpm

[root@f24]# cd /home/makerpm/rpmbuild/RPMS/x86_64
[root@f24 x86_64]# dnf install ./*
Failed to set locale, defaulting to C
Last metadata expiration check: 0:42:42 ago on Sun Sep 11 17:16:46 2016.
Dependencies resolved.
=======================================================================
  Package                Arch     Version           Repository     Size
=======================================================================
Installing:
  fuse-sshfs             x86_64   2.5-3.fc24        fedora         63 k
  libNX_X11              x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline  517 k
  libNX_X11-devel        x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   53 k
  libNX_Xau              x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   16 k
  libNX_Xau-devel        x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   12 k
  libNX_Xcomposite       x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   15 k
  libNX_Xdamage          x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   15 k
  libNX_Xdmcp            x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   19 k
  libNX_Xdmcp-devel      x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   13 k
  libNX_Xext             x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   34 k
  libNX_Xext-devel       x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   40 k
  libNX_Xfixes           x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   18 k
  libNX_Xfixes-devel     x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   12 k
  libNX_Xinerama         x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   15 k
  libNX_Xpm              x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   42 k
  libNX_Xpm-devel        x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   15 k
  libNX_Xrandr           x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   17 k
  libNX_Xrender          x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   28 k
  libNX_Xrender-devel    x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   14 k
  libNX_Xtst             x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   20 k
  libXcomp               x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline  318 k
  libXcomp-devel         x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   24 k
  libXcompext            x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   41 k
  libXcompext-devel      x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   16 k
  libXcompshad           x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   40 k
  libXcompshad-devel     x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   17 k
  nx-libs                x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   22 k
  nx-libs-debuginfo      x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline  9.8 M
  nx-libs-devel          x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   41 k
  nx-proto-devel         x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline  127 k
  nxagent                x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline  1.7 M
  nxauth                 x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   30 k
  nxproxy                x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   15 k
  perl-Capture-Tiny      noarch   0.36-1.fc24       fedora         37 k
  perl-Config-Simple     noarch   4.59-22.fc24      fedora         39 k
  perl-DBD-SQLite        x86_64   1.50-2.fc24       fedora        179 k
  perl-DBI               x86_64   1.634-3.fc24      fedora        729 k
  perl-File-Which        noarch   1.21-1.fc24       fedora         23 k
  perl-Sys-Syslog        x86_64   0.34-2.fc24       updates        48 k
  pwgen                  x86_64   2.07-3.fc24       fedora         30 k
  x2goagent              x86_64   3.5.0.32-4.fc24   @commandline   19 k
  x2goserver             x86_64   4.0.1.19-11.fc24  @commandline  106 k
  x2goserver-debuginfo   x86_64   4.0.1.19-11.fc24  @commandline   16 k
  x2goserver-fmbindings  x86_64   4.0.1.19-11.fc24  @commandline   17 k
  x2goserver-printing    x86_64   4.0.1.19-11.fc24  @commandline   17 k
  x2goserver-xsession    x86_64   4.0.1.19-11.fc24  @commandline   17 k

# reboot

### test again on F24: same behaviour

### Fedora 22
[root@f22]# dnf remove -y x2go*
...
Removed:
   apr.x86_64 1.5.1-3.fc22
   apr-util.x86_64 1.5.4-1.fc22
   fedora-logos-httpd.noarch 22.0.0-1.fc22
   fuse-sshfs.x86_64 2.5-1.fc22
   httpd.x86_64 2.4.18-1.fc22
   httpd-filesystem.noarch 2.4.18-1.fc22
   httpd-tools.x86_64 2.4.18-1.fc22
   libNX_X11.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libNX_Xcomposite.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libNX_Xdamage.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libNX_Xdmcp.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libNX_Xext.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libNX_Xfixes.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libNX_Xinerama.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libNX_Xpm.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libNX_Xrandr.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libNX_Xrender.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libNX_Xtst.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libXcompext.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libXcompshad.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   libnghttp2.x86_64 1.7.1-1.fc22
   nxagent.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   perl-Capture-Tiny.noarch 0.28-1.fc22
   perl-Config-Simple.noarch 4.59-18.fc22
   perl-DBD-SQLite.x86_64 1.46-4.fc22
   perl-File-BaseDir.noarch 0.07-1.fc22
   perl-File-Which.noarch 1.09-19.fc22
   perl-Sys-Syslog.x86_64 0.34-1.fc22
   pwgen.x86_64 2.07-1.fc22
   x2goagent.x86_64 3.5.0.32-3.fc22
   x2goclient.x86_64 4.0.5.1-1.fc22
   x2godesktopsharing.x86_64 3.1.1.2-1.fc22
   x2goplugin.x86_64 4.0.5.1-1.fc22
   x2goplugin-provider.x86_64 4.0.5.1-1.fc22
   x2goserver.x86_64 4.0.1.19-3.fc22
   x2goserver-fmbindings.x86_64 4.0.1.19-3.fc22
   x2goserver-printing.x86_64 4.0.1.19-3.fc22
   x2goserver-xsession.x86_64 4.0.1.19-3.fc22

[root@f22]# dnf install -y @development-tools fedora-packager rpmdevtools

[root@f22]# /usr/sbin/useradd makerpm
[root@f22]# usermod -a -G mock makerpm
### just carried over F24 adaption
[root@f22]# /usr/sbin/useradd mockbuild
[root@f22]# usermod -a -G mockbuild mockbuild

[root@f22]# passwd makerpm
[root@f22]# su - makerpm
[makerpm@f22]$ rpmdev-setuptree

### put files on Fedora 22 machine: nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.src.rpm x2goserver-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.src.rpm

[makerpm@f22]$ rpm -ivh nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc24.src.rpm

[makerpm@f22]$ cd rpmbuild/SPECS
[makerpm@f22]$ rpmbuild -ba nx-libs.spec
error: Failed build dependencies:
	autoconf is needed by nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64
	expat-devel is needed by nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64
	fontconfig-devel is needed by nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64
	freetype-devel is needed by nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64
	imake is needed by nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64
	libfontenc-devel is needed by nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64
	libjpeg-devel is needed by nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64

[root@f22]# dnf install -y autoconf expat-devel fontconfig-devel freetype-devel imake libfontenc-devel libjpeg-devel
[root@f22]# su - makerpm
[makerpm@f22]$ cd rpmbuild/SPECS
[makerpm@f22]$ rpmbuild -ba nx-libs.spec
...
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-dependency-tracking
...
configure: error: C++ compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details
...
[root@f22]# dnf install gcc-c++
[root@f22]# su - makerpm
[makerpm@f22]$ cd rpmbuild/SPECS
[makerpm@f22]$ rpmbuild -ba nx-libs.spec

[makerpm@f22]$ cd
[makerpm@f22]$ rpm -ivh x2goserver-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.src.rpm
[makerpm@f22]$ cd rpmbuild/SPECS
[makerpm@f22]$ rpmbuild -ba x2goserver.spec
error: Failed build dependencies:
	man2html-core is needed by x2goserver-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.x86_64
	perl(ExtUtils::MakeMaker) is needed by x2goserver-4.0.1.19-11.fc24.x86_64

[root@f22]# dnf install -y man2html-core perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker
[root@f22]# su - makerpm
[makerpm@f22]$ cd rpmbuild/SPECS
[makerpm@f22]$ rpmbuild -ba x2goserver.spec

[makerpm@f22]$ ls ../RPMS/x86_64/
libNX_X11-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_X11-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xau-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xau-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xcomposite-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xdamage-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xdmcp-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xdmcp-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xext-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xext-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xfixes-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xfixes-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xinerama-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xpm-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xpm-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xrandr-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xrender-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xrender-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libNX_Xtst-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libXcomp-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libXcomp-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libXcompext-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libXcompext-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libXcompshad-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
libXcompshad-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
nxagent-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
nxauth-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
nx-libs-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
nx-libs-debuginfo-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
nx-libs-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
nx-proto-devel-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
nxproxy-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
x2goagent-3.5.0.32-4.fc22.x86_64.rpm
x2goserver-4.0.1.19-11.fc22.x86_64.rpm
x2goserver-debuginfo-4.0.1.19-11.fc22.x86_64.rpm
x2goserver-fmbindings-4.0.1.19-11.fc22.x86_64.rpm
x2goserver-printing-4.0.1.19-11.fc22.x86_64.rpm
x2goserver-xsession-4.0.1.19-11.fc22.x86_64.rpm

[root@f22]# cd /home/makerpm/rpmbuild/RPMS/x86_64
[root@f22]# dnf install -y ./*
Last metadata expiration check performed 1:03:24 ago on Sun Sep 11 18:50:43 2016.
Dependencies resolved.
================================================================================
  Package                  Arch      Version               Repository       Size
================================================================================
Installing:
  fuse-sshfs               x86_64    2.5-1.fc22            fedora           63 k
  libNX_X11                x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline    520 k
  libNX_X11-devel          x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     53 k
  libNX_Xau                x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     16 k
  libNX_Xau-devel          x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     12 k
  libNX_Xcomposite         x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     15 k
  libNX_Xdamage            x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     15 k
  libNX_Xdmcp              x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     19 k
  libNX_Xdmcp-devel        x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     13 k
  libNX_Xext               x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     34 k
  libNX_Xext-devel         x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     40 k
  libNX_Xfixes             x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     18 k
  libNX_Xfixes-devel       x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     12 k
  libNX_Xinerama           x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     15 k
  libNX_Xpm                x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     42 k
  libNX_Xpm-devel          x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     14 k
  libNX_Xrandr             x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     17 k
  libNX_Xrender            x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     28 k
  libNX_Xrender-devel      x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     14 k
  libNX_Xtst               x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     20 k
  libXcomp-devel           x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     24 k
  libXcompext              x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     42 k
  libXcompext-devel        x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     16 k
  libXcompshad             x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     40 k
  libXcompshad-devel       x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     17 k
  nx-libs-debuginfo        x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline    9.7 M
  nx-libs-devel            x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     41 k
  nx-proto-devel           x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline    127 k
  nxagent                  x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline    1.7 M
  nxauth                   x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     30 k
  perl-Capture-Tiny        noarch    0.28-1.fc22           fedora           36 k
  perl-Config-Simple       noarch    4.59-18.fc22          fedora           40 k
  perl-DBD-SQLite          x86_64    1.46-4.fc22           updates         168 k
  perl-File-BaseDir        noarch    0.07-1.fc22           fedora           22 k
  perl-File-Which          noarch    1.09-19.fc22          fedora           22 k
  perl-Sys-Syslog          x86_64    0.34-1.fc22           updates          47 k
  pwgen                    x86_64    2.07-1.fc22           fedora           28 k
  x2goagent                x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     19 k
  x2goserver               x86_64    4.0.1.19-11.fc22      @commandline    106 k
  x2goserver-debuginfo     x86_64    4.0.1.19-11.fc22      @commandline     16 k
  x2goserver-fmbindings    x86_64    4.0.1.19-11.fc22      @commandline     16 k
  x2goserver-printing      x86_64    4.0.1.19-11.fc22      @commandline     17 k
  x2goserver-xsession      x86_64    4.0.1.19-11.fc22      @commandline     17 k
Upgrading:
  libXcomp                 x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline    319 k
  nx-libs                  x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     22 k
  nxproxy                  x86_64    3.5.0.32-4.fc22       @commandline     15 k

[root@f22]# reboot

### test again on F22: same behaviour

### not tested: code from X2Go repo
$ wget --timestamping 'http://packages.x2go.org/fedora/24/main/SRPM/rpms/nx-libs/nx-libs-3.5.0.32-0.0x2go1.1.git20160615.734.main.fc24.src.rpm'
$ wget --timestamping 'http://packages.x2go.org/fedora/24/main/SRPM/rpms/x2goserver/x2goserver-4.0.1.19-0.0x2go2.1.git20160621.1064.main.fc24.src.rpm'
-- 
Kind regards,
René