Subject: Bug#1082: vcxsrv.exe has stopped working

From: "Olivier Delrieu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:05:21 +0200

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.5.1-2016.08.18

Everytime I start a session, it fails after a couple of seconds and this
error appear "vcxsrv.exe has stopped working". I cannot use the x2go client
anymore. This is a severe blocker for me.

I have been using x2go client 4.0.5.0 for a while. I've upgraded to the
latest 4.0.5.1-2016.08.18. It worked well initially. Then I changed the
display settings to "use whole display" (I now have 2 screens.) which
triggered this error and I can't get rid of it !

I've tried several things unsuccessfully :
- changing back display settings
- uninstalling (including deleting user folder .x2go and deleting registry
key) and downgrading to 4.0.5.0

When launching vcxsrv.exe in debug mode ("vcxsrv.exe -logverbose 3") it
works and I gives the attached log.

I'm running x2goclient on win7 64bits pro. The remote machine is on my LAN,
it's a linux box running latest CentOS 7 and XFCE.

Please advise.

Cheers,

Olivier.

-- 

Confidentiality Notice: 
This email and any attachments may be confidential and protected by legal 
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any 
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the e-mail or any attachment is 
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us 
immediately by replying to the sender and then delete this copy and the 
reply from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

C4X Discovery Ltd Registered Office: Manchester One, 53 Portland Street, 
Manchester M1 3LD, UK.

---

From: Sandra van den Heuvel - van Lanen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 21:49:04 +0000

Good morning, how are you?
*********************************************************** Dit document en de eventuele bijlagen is/zijn uitsluitend bestemd voor de hierboven genoemde geadresseerde(n) en kan/kunnen vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten. Indien u niet de geadresseerde bent, gelieve u zich te onthouden van verspreiding of vermenigvuldiging van dit bericht. Indien dit bericht kennelijk per vergissing naar u is verzonden, verzoeken wij u ons dit onverwijld te berichten en dit bericht te vernietigen. ***********************************************************