Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1080: can "--server" option to specify the IP of the target, desktop server be added to x2goclient cli

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 00:48:53 +0100

Am 09.01.2017 um 22:24 schrieb bmullan:
> the -- server option exists for pyhoca-cli but not for the x2goclient cli ?
> 
> Could it be added to provide that feature parity in the CLI ?

Brian, it seems you're the only one that's particularly interested in
this feature. ;-)

That's why I doubt it'll be coming anytime soon, unless $SOMEBODY
submits a patch or offers to pay for it.

However, maybe you'd like to share why you see a use case for it? (I
doubt that "aesthetic beauty" is your only motivation for filing that
wishlist bug. ;-))
Maybe there's an easy workaround that you could use.

-Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243