Subject: Alt+Space on VcXsrv/X2Go PubApp window doesn't display context menu (resize options etc)

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 16:20:58 +0200

package: x2goclient
version: 4.0.5.1-2016.06.05
tag: X2GoGathering2016

This might actually be an issue with VcXsrv rather then x2goclient, feel
free to reassign.

Note: Only noticed on MS Windows so far

Situation:
On MS Windows, you can press Alt+Spacebar to get access to the context
menu of an application, even when the upper left corner is completely
off the screen or if you don't have a mouse, thus you are able to
resize, maximize or minimize the window.
This does not work for windows belonging to Published Applications,
though - the key combo does exactly nothing there.

-Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243