Subject: Bug#1072: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1072: Bug#1072: X2Go Client: top 24 pixels in fullscreen session do not respond to mouse clicks

From: Sylvain Cuaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 17:31:39 +0100

Le 09/02/2021 à 17:03, Ulrich Sibiller a écrit :
> can you please post a screenshot of that situation where it does not
> work? I don't really get what you mean by "If I put both my local
> gnome panel and the remote XFCE panel at the top".

I mean on my local session (where I launch x2go client), I have a gnome panel at the top of my 
screen (the default)

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu#/media/File:Ubuntu_20.10_Groovy_Gorilla_Desktop.png

Then I launch x2go client and switch to full screen.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/jaK2z.png

The top pixels in the remote session inside x2go cannot be interacted with. Presumably because even 
though I can't see any pixels of my local gnome session, the clicks inside x2go aren't grabbed by 
x2go but rather by my local session. I.e. I cannot click on the application menu nor switch windows 
using the top panel. This a full screen bug, in windowed mode, the remote XFCE panel can be clicked.

If on the other hand there's no gnome panel underneath the full screen x2go (e.g. my local gnome 
panel is on my right screen, my remote XFCE panel is on the left screen) then I can interact fine.

Or I as said if my local desktop environment is XFCE then it always work no matter where are any panels.

HTH