Subject: Re: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1064: Bug#1064: Unhandled exception on Windows after remote connection lost

From: Christopher Chavez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 14:41:52 -0500

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 2:56 AM, Stefan Baur <[email-masked]> wrote:
> We've seen this before, with certain Nvidia drivers.
> See http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=967
> Could it be that you're using a Nvidia card, too?
>

I can confirm that an Nvidia card was used on the machine. I don't remember the
specific model, but it was likely a circa-2014 workstation series, my best guess
is Quadro K620.

> Recent Windows builds of X2GoClient allow you to select a custom install
> that drops an x2goclient.debug.exe next to the regular one.
> If you're willing to assist, try running that and see if it generates
> more verbose output.

I recently completed the appointment at my last employer, so I no longer have
access to that machine (and am following up using personal email).
At the moment, I don't have a comparable system that I can try reproducing the
issue on, but I'll keep your suggestion in mind for any debugging with the
installer build.

Christopher Chavez