Subject: Bug#106: SSH Host Key Validation fails when ECDSA is already known

From: Christian Franke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:15:09 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.0.1

I have a server to which I regularly use SSH. On one client system, I
used regular OpenSSH to connect to that server, accepting its ECDSA key
before ever connecting using x2goclient.

While I currently can ssh to that server without any problems using
ECDSA, when trying to connect with x2goclient, I get: "The host key for
this server was not found but an othertype of key exists. An attacker
might change the default server key to confuse your client into thinking
the key does not exist"

(nb: if I remember correctly x2goclient used to call regular OpenSSH,
now it seems to implement ssh by itself. I liked the former approach
much better since it allowed me to use SSH features like ControlMaster,
ProxyCommand etc. Also it avoids cat and mouse issues like this bug
seemingly originating from differing SSH Client feature sets)

---

From: Sophia jasper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 12:53:57 +0000

Greetings I am  Sophia jasper. I hope we can start a relationship please reply me

---

From: "BITCOIN-INVESTITION!!!" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:50:12 +0100

Gute Nachrichten! Ich habe bei dieser Bitcoin-Plattform mit 1000 $ investiert und sie haben meine Investition mit 50% verdoppelt, nachdem ich nur 3 Tage investiert hatte ... Sie sollten alle hingehen und sie ausprobieren ... Sie erhalten auch 10% für den Empfehlungsbonus. Melden Sie sich bei cryptobinaryinvest.com ([email-masked]) an und machen Sie eine Einzahlung, dann erhalten Sie nach 3 Tagen Gewinne. Probieren Sie sie aus und danken Sie mir später lol.