Subject: Bug#1056: (no subject)

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 16:23:16 +0200

close -1

Closing as this bug is a mixup of #1055 and #1057 (subject of one and
body of the other).

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:25:02 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #1056.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
1056: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1056
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 16:28:27 +0200

Control: close -1

*sigh* trying again ...

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:35:02 +0000