Subject: Bug#1044: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1044: Please test with just VcXsrv

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 09:51:55 +0200

Hi Pavel,

> I am not sure, how should I test just with VcXsrv,
> I tested with different versions of x2goclient where
> are also tried to replace directory x2goclient/VcXsrc
> with different versions of VcXsrv.

As your experiments show, it is indeed a VcXsrv issue, and the way you
chose to debug it is totally OK.

What Mike#2 meant with "only VcXsrv" was that you should run a regular
SSH session with X-Forwarding (PuTTY can do that, for example), have
VcXsrv running, and start the application (in your case, LibreOffice) on
the shell prompt.  That way, X2Go isn't part of the equation and
whatever bug you're seeing must be caused by another component.

No need to try that for now, though, your test results should be
sufficient.  Mike#2 will let you know if not, I'm sure.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243