Subject: Bug#1034: Fix a segfault in x2goclient with OpenBSD

From: Denis Fondras <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 09:14:04 +0200

Event better patch from Jeremie on OpenBSD mailing-list :
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=146327448112980&w=2

---

From: Mihai Moldovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 10:18:20 +0200

> https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=146327448112980&w=2

Yeah, I had to work around that for OS X already in the past.

Thanks for the heads-up.

What about other OSes, though?

I've read that FreeBSD raised the default thread stack size to 2 MB starting
with 10.4, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to do it for that platform either.

I haven't really found any information regarding HPUX, AIX, NetBSD, OS/2,
Solaris (though I think the workaround is needed there as well), HURD (though I
think I've seen a bug report that mentions that changing the thread stack size
might not even work there, due to them using a fixed amount).

Any insights?

Mihai