Subject: README.md files applied, more work needed

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:50:39 +0100

tag #102 moreinfo
thanks

Hi Otto,

I finally gave some prio to the .md files you sent in earlier and  
applied your patch:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goserver.git;a=commitdiff;h=6615c4e4df51bb208344d221c94469b4078358b8

However, as there were many typos already in the top README.md file  
(see [1]), I may ask you to rework the other files and make sure that  
they get improved. Also, I have seen several todos here and there.  
Please provided fixes for those, as well (or let me know where you  
need my help).

Leaving this bug open for now, until we have a better README.md status  
in x2goserver.git.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb