Subject: Bug#1017: dolphin (KDE) crashes in Xfce session

From: "Oliver R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 10:44:17 +0200 (CEST)

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.19-0

When I start a session on a remote machine running Linux Mint 13 Xfce 
(Ubuntu 12.04) and try to run dolphin (from KDE), I get a crash report. 
Below is what I see on the console. Everything is fine, however, when I 
use desktop sharing.

Oliver

user@box:~$ dolphin
[xcb] Extra reply data still left in queue
[xcb] This is most likely caused by a broken X extension library
[xcb] Aborting, sorry about that.
dolphin: ../../src/xcb_io.c:576: _XReply: Assertion `!xcb_xlib_extra_reply_data_left' failed.
KCrash: Application 'dolphin' crashing...
KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi from kdeinit
sock_file=/home/user/.kde/socket-box/kdeinit4__58

[1]+  Angehalten              dolphin
user@box:~$ QSocketNotifier: Invalid socket 13 and type 'Read', disabling...

[1]+  Exit 253                dolphin
user@box:~$