Subject: Bug#1012: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1012: Bug#1012: Session reconnect doesn't work (x2gobroker)

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 13:49:57 +0000

Control: tags -1 moreinfo

Hi Stefan,

On  Mo 28 Nov 2016 20:48:10 CET, Stefan Baur wrote:

> I just tried to set up two fresh test servers and a broker to try.
>
> Sadly, your suggestion doesn't fix the issue for me. The problem remains:
> Suspended sessions remain suspended forever, and an new session is
> created for each new login.

Walid and I worked on the above considerably. Make sure your users are  
in group x2gobroker-users and then the X2Go Broker Agent integration  
should work. There were multiple flaws that broken things when using  
SSH broker.

Things should be fixed on master branch (heuler repo).

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de