Subject: Bug#1012: [X2Go-Dev] Bug#1012: Session reconnect doesn't work (x2gobroker)

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:05:48 +0100

Wait ... is the step regarding the Postgres DB listed at

http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:advanced:x2gobroker:loadbalancing

and

http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:advanced:multi-node:x2goserver-pgsql

required even for the python broker?

If so:
a) Would it be possible to install the database server on one of the
   X2Go server nodes?
b) How can it be avoided that this database server becomes a single
   point of failure?  Does Postgres support replication in a multi-
   master way, so the database could reside on each node and they'd
   sync their state?

-Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243