Subject: Bug#1012: Session reconnect doesn't work (x2gobroker)

From: Miguel Quero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 11:54:23 +0100

I can confirm this bug, but the problem is not with all x2gobroker, the
resume problem become when you use ssh broker.

In my setup, when client connect with
--broker-url=https://XXXX.XXXX.XXXX:8080/plain/inifile, all work fine
and resume is working. But when same clients connect with same
credentials to the same broker with x2goclient
--broker-url=ssh://XXXX.XXXX.XXXX/usr/bin/x2gobroker --broker-autologin,
all work fine but resume is not working, all connection open a new
session :S.

I cant debug with ssh broker :(. Any ideas?

-- 
Miguel Quero | One eSecurity | www.one-esecurity.com
M: +34 608 36 17 05
Europe (Spain): +34 911 011 000
PGP: 0x34AA 050B D15C 7593 5671 3748 40C6 8E95 6C5A 40D3

---

From: Miguel Quero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 20:04:23 +0100

Ok, i fixit:

I need use:

--broker-url=ssh://XXXX.XXXX.XXXX/usr/bin/x2gobroker-ssh --broker-autologin

and add users to x2gobroker-users group ;)

Resume work too in ssh mode ;)

---

From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 20:48:10 +0100

I just tried to set up two fresh test servers and a broker to try.

Sadly, your suggestion doesn't fix the issue for me. The problem remains:
Suspended sessions remain suspended forever, and an new session is
created for each new login.

-Stefan

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 13:49:57 +0000

Control: tags -1 moreinfo

Hi Stefan,

> created for each new login.

Walid and I worked on the above considerably. Make sure your users are  
in group x2gobroker-users and then the X2Go Broker Agent integration  
should work. There were multiple flaws that broken things when using  
SSH broker.

Things should be fixed on master branch (heuler repo).

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de