Subject: Bug#1011: Hello Greetings From Mr.Clement,

From: Clement Kaku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 15:01:10 +0100

Tel: +228 99506494
31st of October 2017

Hello Dear,

Very Urgent Message

My names are Clement M. Kaku. I sent you this letter some time ago but I'm
not sure if you got it.  I am contacting you in respect of my late client,
an Oil and Gas Contractor who seemed to be your relative. He left behind
US$8Million  in a bank here before his death. and the deal will be shared
rate 50/50 % and it's bank to bank wire trasaction.

Could you diligently come up for this claim, I will be glad to present you
to the bank as his next of kin so that the proceed of his fund will be done
in your name i am his personal lawyer and will give you all the necessary
assistance to achieve this claim.

Your full names..........
Your private telephone...

Sincerely yours,

Clement.