Subject: Feedback

From: Sebastian Loncar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:38:32 +0100

This issue is now 1 year old. It would be nice, if somebody could give a
short feedback if this issue wold be fixed in the future.

---

From: Ulrich Sibiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 21:57:17 +0100

> short feedback if this issue wold be fixed in the future.

I have not been aware of this issue before. This has to be implemented
into the nx component of x2go which is developed outside the project.
I have therefore opened a feature request there:
https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/384

However, I cannot promise you if or when it will implemented.

Uli

---

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 08:49:51 +0000

Hi Sebastian,

> However, I cannot promise you if or when it will implemented.

If you follow the discussion at [1] you can see that Uli picked up  
your suggestion and started working on this enhancement right away.

Just as a heads up... Thanks Uli!!!

Mike

[1] https://github.com/ArcticaProject/nx-libs/issues/384

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4354) 8390 139

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de