Subject: Bug#1010: Info received and FILED only (Closing)

From: "X2Go Bug Tracking System" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:35:02 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #1010.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
1010: https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1010
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

---

From: [email-masked] (X2Go Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:35:03 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the x2goclient package:

#1010: Slow repaint on window move (single application)

It has been closed by Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Stefan Baur <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

Subject: Closing
From: Stefan Baur <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 21:33:45 +0100

Control: close -1
Control: archive -1

-- 
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur
Eichenäckerweg 10, 89081 Ulm | Registergericht Ulm, HRB 724364
Fon/Fax 0731 40 34 66-36/-35 | USt-IdNr.: DE268653243

Subject: Slow repaint on window move (single application)
From: Sebastian Loncar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 01:25:31 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.5.1

When connecting in single application mode, and you move the window by
dragging the title bar,  the app freezes. If you have two windows open, you
see on the windows behind the top window a very slow repaint (up to a
minute, depends on how long you moved the window before). After repaint,
the app works again.

This issue does not happen, if you maximize/restore the window or move them
to another monitor via keyboard shortcut.

Please see the attachment. I moved the xterm from the middle to the right,
i took the screenshot while the very long repaint process.

With this bug, the single app mode is nearly useless.

I'm using XFCE4 on Arch Linux.