Subject: x2gognomebindings declared as GNOME2-only package

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:47:45 +0200

tags #10 wontfix
close #10
thanks

Hi all,

After several tests I we have decided to drop x2gognomebindings for  
the GNOME-3 desktop. It is not at all functional under GNOME-3 and  
instead of upgrading the package for usage with GNOME-3, Alex and I  
have agreed on writing a systray x2godesktop-applet that can be used  
with any desktop environment that supports a systray.

The x2gognomebindings package will conflict with gnome-session (>= 3)  
with its next release. We will gradually remove the package from  
distro versions that do not have a GNOME-2 anymore. This might take  
some time.

Greets,
Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb