Subject: Proxy configuration appears when changing the session command
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:31:21 +0100

Package: x2goclient
Version: 3.99.3.0
Severity: important

Hi Alex,

When modifying the session startup command on existing session  
profiles, the hidden proxy configuration slot appears in the session  
profile settings window.

The proxy configuration should only appear when the user activates the  
SSH/HTTP proxy part of the session profile.

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb