Subject: x2go.x2go_exceptions.X2GoSessionRegistryException: No session found for UUID ...
From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 07:14:35 -0400

Package: pyhoca-cli
Version: 0.5.0.2
Severity: minor

Client OS: Fedora 22 64-bit (with latest updates. In beta, but about
to be released.)
pyhoca-cli 0.5.0.2-1.fc22 (Fedora's package)
python-x2go 0.5.0.3-1.fc22 (Fedora's package)

Server OS: Fedora 21 64-bit (with latest updates) running in a Docker container
DockerFile: https://github.com/mikedep333/Fedora-Dockerfiles/blob/add-x2go/x2go/x2go-minimal/Dockerfile
x2goserver 4.0.1.19-1.fc21 (Fedora's package)
x2goserver-xsession 4.0.1.19-1.fc21 (Fedora's package)
nxagent 3.5.0.29-1.fc21 (Fedora's package)
x2goagent 3.5.0.29-1.fc21 (Fedora's package)
Note: Even if you are unfamiliar with Docker, you should be able to
make sense of the Dockerfile. Note that it is based on the "fedora"
image, which is a very minimal install of Fedora. Also note that
"start.sh" simply adds a user account named "user" with a fixed
password.

When I connect to a new TERMINAL session (which defaults to
lxterminal), the session appears to work fine. However, at the end, I
often receive an exception like:
x2go.x2go_exceptions.X2GoSessionRegistryException: No session found
for UUID a2f17c6e-fe14-11e4-8e21-001a4a1bd601

I am using this command to connect:
pyhoca-cli --server 127.0.0.1 -p 50000 -N --user user
--add-to-known-hosts --libdebug --debug

See attachment for output.

This bug is reproducible, but not 100% of the time. It seems to be
related to timing. It is usually reproduced when I leave lxterminal
open for 10 seconds. (I close lxterminal by typing "exit" or clicking
the X in the window decoration.) It is usually NOT reproduced when I
leave lxterminal open for 2 seconds.