Subject: Installation x2goserver on Ubuntu 14.04
From: "fri.K" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 09:14:05 +0100

Package: x2goagent
Version: 3.5.0.25-0

Hi,
there is an update for x2go packages in ppa:x2go/stable that breaks x2go
installation.

$ sudo apt-get install x2goserver x2goserver-xsession                
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree      
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 x2goserver : Depends: x2goagent (>= 2:3.5.0.25-0~) but it is not going
to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

$ sudo apt-get install x2goagent
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree      
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 x2goagent : Depends: nxagent (>= 2:3.5.0.29-0~592~ubuntu14.04.1)
             Depends: nxagent (< 2:3.5.0.29-0~592~ubuntu14.04.1.1)
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages

-- 
Regards
fri.K