Subject: Qt5 apps crash at startup on Linux host
From: André Wöbbeking <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 01:03:06 +0200

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.1.18

Hi,

Any Qt 5.3 app starting on a Linux host crashes with this backtrace:

__lll_unlock_elision                elision-unlock.c:29
XIQueryVersion                      XIQueryVersion.c:47
QXcbConnection::initializeXInput2   qxcbconnection_xi2.cpp:84
QXcbConnection::QXcbConnection	    qxcbconnection.cpp:336
QXcbIntegration::QXcbIntegration    qxcbintegration.cpp:161
QXcbIntegrationPlugin::create       qxcbmain.cpp:58

These apps run fine locally.

I also get this warning before the apps crash:

xcb_randr_get_output_primary_reply_t *primary =
        xcb_randr_get_output_primary_reply(xcb_connection(), primaryCookie, 
&error);
if (!primary || error) {
    qWarning("QXcbConnection: Failed to get the primary output of the 
screen");
    free(error);
}

And xrandr prints:

"xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default"

I'm using current Debian testing.

Cheers,
André