Subject: fixed in 4.0.3.0 via winmultiwindow.patch to VcXsrv
From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 18:50:27 -0400

Version: 4.0.3.0

TLDR: Fixed in X2Go Client for Windows 4.0.3.0 thanks to Alex's
winmultiwindow.patch to VcXsrv.

This was first fixed in VcXsrv 1.15.2.0-xp+vc2013+x2go1, thanks to the
inclusion of Alex's winmultiwindow.patch. X2Go Client for Windows
4.0.3.0-20141021 was released with VcXsrv 1.15.2.1-xp+vc2013+x2go1,
which inherits this fix. The "+x2go1" in the version string denotes
that winmultiwindow.patch is specific to X2Go's use of VcXsrv. It is
believed that the patch cannot be upstreamed, although I would love to
be proven wrong.

The source code for my builds of VcXsrv is available here:
https://sourceforge.net/u/mikedep333/vcxsrv/ci/xp-1.15.2.x-x2gochanges/tree/
This is the patch:
https://sourceforge.net/u/mikedep333/vcxsrv/ci/978ec71bbf4345f477fd4f937deb3a4b481862e2/
And the builds are available here:
http://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-win32/3rd-party/vcxsrv-modified-by-x2go-project/

-Mike#2