Subject: x2goclient 4.0.2.0 HEAD FTBFS (resources.rcc errors)
From: Michael DePaulo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 14:39:10 -0500

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.0

Observed on Commit 5d7d9966198d64ce7846c4f65706f9e9e178e8d7
(Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:02:50 +0000 (14:02 +0100))

X2Go Client 4.0.2.0 HEAD failed to build from source.

I am using the standard setup which has worked for 4.0.1.3:
mingw32 4.4
QT 4.8.5
X2Go-WinBuilder VM (WIn7 64-bit SP1)

See attached logs. They are what happens when I run the last 2
commands mentioned in this list:
$ cd x2goclient
$ PATH=%PATH%;D:\MinGW\libexec\gcc\mingw32\4.4.0\
$ config_win.bat
$ mingw32-make
From this page:
http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:build-howto-mswin:x2goclient

Note that there are errors in both config_win.bat's output, and in
mingw32-make's output. And they seem to be related to resources.rcc
not finding files.