Subject: Desktop/Startmenu icon for X2Go Admin Center
From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 22:15:01 +0000

Package: x2goadmincenter
Severity: wishlist
Version: 0.0.0.1

Hi Heinz,

I have been playing with X2Go Admin Center lately and I would really  
love to see it get more focus (from me, from others).

One step towards that would be a nice desktop icon set.

For now, we use the X2Go Client icon for X2Go Admin Center [1] and we  
show the .desktop file in the System menu category.

Maybe you can take a look at this some time... (very low prio, this  
wishlist bug is simply so that we don't forget it).

Mike

[1]  
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goadmincenter.git;a=tree;f=x2goadmincenter/icons
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb