Subject: when uninstalling x2goclient from windows, the registry key remains
From: Αλέξανδρος Τασίκας <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 18:50:37 +0300

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.0.3

when uninstalling x2goclient, the registry key (something like in
HKCU\Software\Obviously
Nice\X2Go Client for Windows\) is not deleted!!! I think the
uninstall process should delete the registry key also.

-- 
Αλέξανδρος Τασίκας

* Όταν προωθείτε μηνύματα θυμηθείτε να χρησιμοποιείτε το Bcc (*Blind Carbon
Copy* ή *Ιδιαίτερη/Κρυφή Κοινοποίηση*) καθώς και να διαγράφετε τις
διευθύνσεις των προηγούμενων αποστολέων. Έτσι θα κρατήσετε τους spammers
έξω από το παιχνίδι.

* Όσο για το τι είναι αυτοί οι spammers... διαβάστε
spam<http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam>... και
στα αγγλικά <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)>.

* When forwarding a message, please use Bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) and delete
email addresses of previous senders in order to protect ourselves from
spammers.